When did the White House know of the serious domestic abuse concerns regarding Rob Porter, the now fallen White House Staff Secretary?
(2) This question is crucial to determining whether those in the White House deliberately ignored security warnings and instead politically decided to retain Porter.
(3) As I told @JudyWoodruff on @NewsHour tonight there were at least 3-4 opportunities where WH had enough info to realize there were serious problems w/Porter obtaining a clearance and they could have, and perhaps should have, taken action. pbs.org/newshour/show/….
(3) That provision actually talks abt preventing disclosure, without consent of each person concerned, of info in possession of HPSCI "that unduly infringes
on the privacy or that violates the constitutional rights of such person."
(1) REVENGE PORN THREAD: Earlier today Texas Tribune posted a story concerning Rep. Joe Barton (R-Ennis) that he issued an apology statement after it was learned a graphic image of him nude (apparently showing his penis), was circulating via social media. texastribune.org/2017/11/22/us-…
(2) Was this revenge porn? Should there not be an outcry or does Barton being a man negate outrage? I take these situations very seriously, especially since I have represented women (pro bono in fact) who have suffered as victims of revenge porn, nbc-2.com/story/34185598…
(3) In my opinion, I don’t believe there should be a double standard based on gender. Were the gender roles reversed, I daresay, especially in the current climate, all hell would be breaking loose. So let’s take a moment to examine the legal issues in this case thus far.