1. Implementation of TSA.
2. VAIDS to boost our tax collection base.
3. Reviving 14 dead fertiliser companies.
4. Recovery of over 700bn stolen funds.
5. Completion of Abuja Metro rail.
6. Completion of Abuja-Kaduna railway.
8.Boosting local productions of items like rice hence saving our FX earnings and creating employment in Agric space
10. Growing our FX reserve from $29bn to $48bn with low FX revenues.
11. Implementation of the BVN policy which has helped to curb financial malpractices and tax recoveries.
12. Holding corporations accountable for malpractice
13. Payment of outstanding debts of over $9bn to IOCs for cash calls to boost liquidity and operations in that sector.
14. Payment of outstanding pensions to Biafra warlords.
15. Payment of outstanding pensions to the liquidated Nigeria Airways.
17. Payment of debt owed to various local contractors.
18. Budget support and bailouts to 36 State government to ensure that outstanding
19. Fixing of the Abuja Airport Runway within 45days.
20. Completion of the Mokwa Jebba Ilorin road.
21. Securing the release of over 100 Chibok girls.
22. Moving power generations from 2.5k MW to 7k MW.
24. Completion of of Northern Ishan Regional Water Supply project.
25. Rehabilitation of Edo State Ojirami Dam Water Supply project.
26. Completion of 40MW Kashimbila (Taraba State) Hydropower plant.
28. Completion of Ajaokuta Itakpe rail line
29. Cash Swap with Chine to provide alternative financial