Dialogue sessions between the Autonomous Administration and Arabs started in Deir Ezzor to prepare for a national conference for people of the al-Jazeera and the Euphrates areas.
Amena Omar who is the joint head of the Syrian Democratic Council attended the sessions. Deir Ezzor’ people’s response was so clear regarding most of the points that Omar tried to address, including the Assad regime and Russia.
Many of them totally rejected any dialogue with the Assad regime. The people responded to the rejection of the Syrian flag that the Assad regime adopts as a formal flag,
Let's agree on one important thing which is:
al-Hol camp which houses civilians is not the same camp that includes Daesh families. There is a section dedicated to Daesh families and a section for the civilians who fled hostility and Daesh,
Since the fighting against Daesh began in Deir Ezzor, tens of thousands of civilians were forced to flee their homes and cities due to heavy fighting in the west and east of the Euphrates. Most civilians fled to the areas controlled by the international coalition and the SDF.
Civilians fled because they categorically reject Assad, Daesh, Iran and Russia, but later their presence in al-Hol became a complex and bureaucratic issue that has strained all parties.
The position of Deir Ezzor's people regarding al-Baghdadi's death:
First, let us agree that the blood of those killed by #Daesh has not been wasted, regardless of the circumstances and who killed al-#Baghdadi, people have been satisfied, especially in #Syria.
In my hometown in the eastern #DeirEzzor countryside, Daesh killed more than 270 people during the fighting between the people of Deir Ezzor and #Daesh in 2013.
Young people in their prime, some of the best of Deir Ezzor's youths, were killed and tortured by Daesh before the international coalition was formed and before any international party intervene to stop this organization.
I repeat it once again as repetition can be useful:
Opposing the Turkish invasion for several reasons:
The opposition, which is fighting alongside Turkey, left the Assad regime and Iran, and turned to carry out the agenda of some countries under the name of fighting YPG, PKK etc
This matter is between Turkey and these factions, and must not be at the expense of civilians in Syria, especially in our regions.
The issue of the repatriation and settlement of refugees through military battles and by force is not a guarantee and cannot be achieved.
The #Assad regime is gradually regaining a legitimacy, that it has been looking for for years,
- "The Kurds will hand over our areas to the Syrian regime" a message that was circulated by Turkey, but it has been proved to Syrians that Turkey is the one who has been contributing to the handover of the territories to the Assad regime, not "the SDF"
,, whether by failing to maintain its "understandings" with #Russia or because of its acceptance of the repeated campaigns.
-The Syrian who wants #Turkey to expel the #SDF from the eastern regions should have second thoughts.
- Turkey has also prevented the Syrian opposition from coordinating with the Kurds against #Daesh, prevented it from many opportunities.
- Turkey is Russia's biggest gain in #Syria after ensuring Assad's survival and his regime and securing it militarily after 2015.
Qasem Soleimani's recent visit to Al-#Bukamal city and his inspection of the Iranian militias carries several messages, mainly:
- To reaffirm the promises he made to the elements and leaders of the Iranian militias when he visited #DeirEzzor in 2017-2018 during fighting against #Daesh, where he still repeatedly gives those promises of victory and the achieving of the goals set by the #Iranians.
- a message to the Syrian Democratic Forces (#SDF) "you cannot stand against us, no matter how powerful militarily you are."
- A message to the #USA that #Soleimani can move whenever and however he likes without being targeted "a kind of provocative act".