Today is #AllInForGenFlynnFriday. @GenFlynn. Is my 2nd favorite Democrat 1st being The President JFK. Vote Nov. 6th 2018. Dont let your voice be silenced like his has. Take back the USA at the booth.
I like to shake it up, to be honest I mentioned him as a Democrat in hopes to help other Dems. Id love a conservative left. Nothing wrong with being a honest Democrat. Im voting Republican only cause more conservative. I respect fact Flynn is/was a Democrat.
I want a unified country not a divided country. Many folks on all sides are good are bad are gay are straight etc. We should hild the elite to blame not everyday Americans. I know MANY DEMOCRATS voting all red. My first time voting I voted Democrat.
The longer this drags on, in this political climate, allows for more false allegations to come forward and eat up the FBI’s resources and time, there by placing real investigations in jeopardy. #ReinstateRobynGritz
The only witness has already testified. The investigation/testimony is summarized & turned over to the “client” agency, in this case the senate judiciary committee. They decide if the investigation warrants confronting the candidate.
🚨Many of us already know in our hearts that General Flynn @GenFlynn was set up. We also know that they threatened his son @mflynnJR to silence him, but we never knew the details of how it all went down, until NOW! reportforthepresident.org has released REPORT 4 about it.🚨
3-This sub-headline from REPORT speaks volumes: EVIDENCE PROVING GENERAL MICHAEL T. FLYNN WAS FRAMED AND PUT INTO A POSITION
WHERE HE COULD NOT SHARE INFORMATION WITH VICE PRESIDENT PENCE
DUE TO A CONSPIRACY TO INTERFERE WITH NEW ADMINISTRATION
Thank you @SaraCarterDC and @JordanSchachtel . A great and must read article. A couple of points.... We have never set up a Go Fund Me account as others did even before they were targets and made it very public and got all kinds of support from the left wing press.
The LDF was set up by me and my sister @BarbaraRedgate. We knew many people were going to want to support @GenFlynn, this was not Mike's idea and it took us six months to convince him to agree. He did not want to go to his supporters. To be clear...
the legal fees are multiple 7 figures. Unless you are extremely weathly you lose this battle. Mike has been silenced because he made a deal and his is an honorable man who is living up to the terms of his deal.. But trust me, He will NOT be silent forever.
Think for yourself.
Research for yourself.
Clickbait opinions are designed to attract reader to subscribe and/or follow and/or shape a pre-designed narrative.
FOLLOW THE FACTS.
SHEEP NO MORE.
When I needed help when I was fighting for my life against the discrimination & retaliation by the @FBI Flynn didn’t hesitate coming forward & taking a stand. Of course, the main corrupt criminal back then & now is McCabe, in both our cases. Why is McCabe enjoying peace & quiet?
Why is Imran Awan able to walk freely & be given a cushy plea deal? Why is Seth Rich’s murderers still walking around? Why is Ferrick, Retired SAC & who retaliated against whistleblowers, being hired back by the @FBI as a consultant to mentor SACs?
In 2013 terrorist “Cheibani” was indicted with the murder of a U.S Diplomat and attempted murder of a Marine. @GenFlynn thanked the FBI and @TheJusticeDept for brining Justice, the case was tried by Zainab Ahmad🙄
In fact one could argue that Ahmad’s entire career that everyone raves about is built off the intelligence @GenFlynn provided while at @DefenseIntel
Let’s see DIA specializes in gathering intel of foreign actors amd Ahamad tries cases of terrorists🧐
@CNN I think you are getting something key wrong. None of the charges have to do with collusion with the Russians by the Trump campaign. @Comey and the agents who interviewed @GenFlynn said he didn’t lie, but 302s were falsified. cnn.com/2018/06/29/pol…
It appears Judge Sullivan had his doubts as well when he ordered Mueller to turn over all exculpatory evidence. I do hope Mueller complies by turning ALL of it over. Ask the Bundy family about this. We have two OIG investigations on the circumstances surrounding the election &
the predication etc leading up to the Insurance Plan. Take a look at your ABC compadre & see what happens when you report ONLY PART of a story & not all the facts. In the FBI, we considered that deception. @TGowdySC gets it as do we! #ReinstateRobynGritz#ClearFlynnNow#TruthWins
@NRATV@darkom56@dbongino After six years of fighting my case with @FBI I’m still getting to bask in the cabal finally being held accountable. @TheJusticeDept I’d still like to think you are going to eventually do the right thing & realize everything I have been saying for years is now apparent w/McCabe
@NRATV@darkom56@dbongino@FBI@TheJusticeDept The complaint @JusticeOIG threw in a zero file, the case they refuse to look at because it’s an EEO. You probably wonder why I haven’t taken the case to district court 🤔. It’s because I never wanted to drag my beloved agency through the mud. Looks like you both let others do it
@NRATV@darkom56@dbongino@FBI@TheJusticeDept@JusticeOIG DOJ OPR, same goes to you. Believing everything an SES says as opposed to me. Oh and let’s not forget the numerous entities within the @FBI who either actively participated in or ignored the facts I sent to you. Documented facts & witnesses who were never spoken with.
So that's FOUR people unceremoniously stripped off of Mueller's team. Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Sally Moyer, and one other person as yet unidentified.
Remember when I told you people were INVESTIGATING THE INVESTIGATORS the entire time Mueller was forming his team? 🤔
Mueller has not only found nothing he can use to hurt Trump with, he's had 4 people pulled off his team in the last year. And we now have a report that altered 302 interview forms are being investigated by the OIG.
🔥(1) New batch of @ChuckGrassley letters give insight into exactly what McCabe and his Gofundme lawyer are requesting. On 5/31 Grassley writes to Bromwich requesting the emails that they claim to have between McCabe and Comey, as neither the IG or OPR report mentioned them.
(2) 4/4 Esq. Gofundme responds claims McCabe was not a key decision maker, says FBI prohibits sharing emails but says they were sent 10/21/16 and 10/23/16, then he plagiarizes Gen Flynn’s atty and says it’s well known OIG has made a criminal referral. #NODEALS
(3) After saying @TheJusticeDept is leaking non-stop McCabe’s lawyer says he’s willing to testify in exchange for immunity. He goes on to blab about how terrible and unconstitutional the firing was and wraps up by saying if there’s no immunity McCabe will claim the 5th.
Spot on! Those of us who are casualties of this corruption are now getting some justice watching McCabe et al., grasping for air. The OPR process is a tool used by the higher ranks to screw over the real leaders.
The FBI does their own EEO investigations then issues a highly redacted report of investigation, classifying anything that they would think would show discrimination and retaliation.
Usually, those ROIs remain redacted to keep the victims from having a fair chance at providing a logical case, not full of holes because the FBI over classified the information. Effectively hiding bad behavior being found and individuals being held accountable.
1) The cast of characters necessitating the #ClearFlynnNow movement is too large to keep track of. Just a few are pictured here. The great defense our opponents employ is the question of "vast conspiracy." When so pressed, I always say YES. Precisely.
2) But the logic of the attack is far easier to delineate. Contemplate a newly appointed - and freshly employed! - National Security Adviser to the President Elect of the USA, being challenged AS IF HE WERE NOT A FEDERAL EMPLOYEE. If we weren't crying, we'd be laughing.
3) Let's pretend the Logan Act applied. Then @GenFlynn was 100% compliant within it. But, as a tool to attack one's enemies, its use has been futile for 219 years, ever since its inception. So, it could not possibly have applied to a duly appointed National Security Adviser.
No one can claim that Andy isn’t smart & sharp. I think it’s brilliant he did a Go Fund Me account. If people want to donate, he is going to need the money. Legal fees are astronomical. He needs to raise the goal amount if he’s really serious. Get it before your forgotten.
I’m not going to donate, obviously. I still live paycheck to paycheck, sometimes not even. So much comes with being fired/resigning from a federal job. Healthcare, living without that second paycheck. Each time you call your attorney, you get a bill. #ReinstateRobynGritz
(1) I'm a history buff, especially on WWII and the Cold War. I've been reading about the Channel Islands (UK territory near France) and the 5-year German occupation there. Very interesting example of how tyranny takes over.
(2) The UK failed to properly plan and carry out protection of the Islands or to evacuate as many civilians as possible. Many ended up killed one way or another, including Jews deported to extermination camps. Other Islanders refused to leave when they had the chance.
(3) Granted, hindsight is 20/20 and in 1939-40 the UK government was fighting for the survival of the whole country, and trying to help continental allies. It's still disturbing though, to realize that people weren't enabled to make an informed choice.