1) Omarosa states
This left a bad taste in Omarosa's mouth and she switched
2) Omarosa didn't think Trump would actually win.
3) Omarosa felt that Trump's woman problem was similar to President Clinton's and that it was typical of male politicians behaving
4) Omarosa liked Michael Cohen as a person but did not like Paul Manafort.
5) Fox News sent the Trump campaign transcripts of Hillary's speeches and breakdown analysis, with 'specific suggestions for how to respond to her, line by line' throughout the campaign.
7) Trump is attracted to his daughter Ivanka (duh) and Ivanka plays it for all its worth to get what she wants.
8) Lara Trump is a true Trumpeter who consistently supports her father in law and his
9) Hope Hicks is nice but basically dumb. Omarosa said it in a nicer way but...
10) Donald Trump was very uncomfortable when he had to speak at Pastor Wayne T. Jackson's all black church. He couldn't believe how long the service was and
Omarosa fit right in and seemed to be unable to be
13) When Don Jr. likened Syrian refugees to a bowl of Skittles, Trump was annoyed by his
15) Omarosa felt it was wrong for such an intelligent person as Hillary to stay married to Bill but it was ok for Melania to stay
That is an epic failure in my opinion. Omarosa is just as biased as her mentor Trump. But maybe it is ok for Melania because she isn't as smart as Hillary? 😄
Of course they were, Comey was a big boost for them.
17) On Election Day, Melania was smiling and desperately wanted Trump to win. Omarosa points out that
I guess she has Clinton Derangement Syndrome even though she claims she admired Hillary and wanted her to win previously 🙄
19) If Trump lost the election, he would
20) Michael Cohen was prepared to challenge the election results if Hillary won.
21) Omarosa feels that the media caused voter turnout to be low for Hillary because they made her victory sound
22) Omarosa states many policemen told her that they voted for Trump because he was 'the law and order candidate.'
I don't understand how Omarosa tolerates this because her
23) Omarosa is swarmed by an angry mob the next morning after Election night and is surprised that people want to hurt her.
24) When Ivanka started dating Jared, Trump said "He seems a little sweet to me" (i.e. gay).
29) Trump didn't want to use a Bible for his swearing in. He
She points out that Trump never reads the Bible and that it "might as well be a paper brick to him."
Stop for a moment to take this in. We all read about how unprepared Trump's administration was but even then, Trump's first
33) Omarosa begins to notice that Trump has decreased mental faculties since The Apprentice. He can no longer retain facts, mixes up numbers and is
"I got it. Don't
Omarosa states "I suspected that Pence was just bidding his time, looking the part of the perfect VP, until Trump resigned, was impeached, or served his term."
Omarosa coordinates event after event and every single time they fail because of something Trump or her fellow team members do.
Trump "has never read from beginning to end any of the major pieces of legislation, policies, or even some of these executive orders that he has signed.
38) Ivanka is thin skinned like her father and cannot take a joke. Ivanka hated the SNL skit Complicit.
It hurt Donald when people joked about Ivanka. He
.45 caliber Heckler & Koch pistol and a .38 caliber Smith & Wesson revolver. During one of the GOP primary debates, I recalled that Trump had said, "I do carry on occasion, sometimes a
45) Donald calls
46) Trump asked Omarosa "Why do you keep trying to work with those people? They clearly hate me."
Those people of course meant African Americans.
47) Hope Hicks was 'cozy' with Maggie Haberman. Ivanka and
48) Trump called Sean Spicer "Mr. Men's Warehouse." When Sean was fired, he was allowed to stay in the WH for several weeks to use the office to find a new job.
49) Of the four elder Trump children, Eric was "the easiest, always
50) Ivanka has a horrible "pottymouth."
52) John Kelly is a control freak.
55) Omarosa admits the truth finally. "The distinction I'd
"Imagine if you had a mentor, a friend, someone you looked
Trump "while flipping through the folder, he came to the picture of Tubman, the woman who personally brought
When General Kelly dropped his face into his hands after Trump stated that America might have "to totally destroy North Korea" during the UNGA, Kelly might have been having a migraine instead of a moment of disbelief. Kelly
59) General Kelly was upset when Omarosa would not cancel the WH Summit on Historically Black Colleges/Universities (HBCU) after Betsy DeVos asked
Kelly tried to intimidate Omarosa but she wasn't having it. DeVos was angry that it wasn't canceled and Kelly told Omarosa that if the event failed, it
61) Trump attacks deceased Army
She mentions a study from Boston University that linked Diet Coke consumption with dementia and increased risk of stroke. She even gave it to Trump to review but he didn't. Then she was warned to stop bringing up the topic by Staff Secretary Rob Porter.
65) When General Kelly dismissed Omarosa, she received a call from Trump the next day. He acted like he did not know she was fired. If he truly did not know, Omarosa felt it meant Trump was truly powerless. If he did know and was pretending
During the call, Trump sounded sad to Omarosa and sort of lost.
66) Ivanka and Jared called next. Ivanka and Jared both expressed wanting to make sure she was ok and offered their help if she needed anything, telling her to call them anytime.
Lara mentioned that if she came on board there could be no negative stories etc. Essentially asking Omarosa to keep
68) The infamous N-word tape is verified by a nameless source as truly existing. Omarosa feels freed by this final verification.
70) Omarosa states that
71) Omarosa concludes that she believes that somehow we will survive the Trump presidency and that there
I hope you found this useful. I went into reading this as no fan of Omarosa and I am not still. But I think she deserves to tell her story and I am glad she did.
He is an Uncle Tom but