There’s no clues to suggest any struggle took place either.
• No positive leads; still a "missing person"
• 267 people in S&R
• helicopter capable of thermal imaging has joined search
• her photos have been distributed to police manning roads etc; Nur alert issued on her too
• NO footprints found despite reports quoting fire and rescue department personnel as saying there were
• although classified as a missing persons case, criminal investigation teams have been involved since day 1
BILIK GERAKAN BUKIT AMAN : 03-22663333
BILIK GERAKAN IPK NEGERI SEMBILAN: 06-7619999 BILIK GERAKAN IPD NILAI: 06-7584999
BALAI POLIS PANTAI : 06-7626615
“We are extremely impressed with the effort, your expertise, your dedication and we hope you find Nora and thank you so much. Terima kasih”
• still no evidence of an abduction; search narrowed to a “4 map square” area
• taxi driver who transported Nora’s family questioned, homes of resort workers checked, criminal backgrounds of those in the area checked
“We don’t have evidence.. that somebody has sighted her anywhere”.
📷: Negeri Sembilan police
“She has been vulnerable since the day she was born”.
• authorities alerted of body at 1.57pm
• she was found “unclothed”, around 2km from the resort in a hilly area with a ravine
• body had to be “winched” out
• Nora Quoirin’s parents are on the way to the mortuary to identify the body
“We are very certain (the body belongs to Nora Quoirin)’” says the Deputy Inspector General of Police.
Still classified as a missing persons case for now.