Iran Freedom Profile picture
Oct 28, 2021 18 tweets 28 min read Read on X
Gen. #JamesConway: #Iran now has a criminal for a president.Raisi has the blood of 30,000 of your countrymen on his hands. If we or a European nations start to deal with this person,all we will do is strengthen that regime.
#ProsecuteRaisiNOW
Wathe Live: 👉twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1…
@StateDept @USABehFarsi @eu_eeas @francediplo_EN @GOVUK @CanadaFP @AlMissionUNGen Sen.@bobtorricelli: I have never seen a bipartisan coalition in America with the depth of support that the MEK (#MEK, #PMOI People's Mojahedin Organization of #Iran, the main Iranian opposition group) has.
#ProsecuteRaisiNOW
Wathe Live: 👉twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1…
Sen. @bobtorricelli: There's one organization that has the means, the leadership, the focus, the int'l support to rejoin the intl community. That organization is the #MEK & Mrs. Rajavi as its leader & we are the answer.
#ProsecuteRaisiNOW #WeSupportMEK
twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1…
Judge Michael Mukasey: The world, & the US, shouldn't be paralyzed by the variety & enormity of the acts the mullahs have committed. The only way to end the regime’s conduct is to end the regime itself.
#ProsecuteRaisiNOW
#Iran #FreeIran2021
Watch Live: 👉twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1…
@StateDept @BelgiumMFA @DutchMFA @CanadaFP @SweMFA Judge Mukasey: Continued pressure through sanctions, refusal to be fooled by the resuming of dishonesty about its nuclear program & the pursuit of individual criminals are the tools that we have & we shouldn't hesitate to use them.
#JCPOA #Iran
Watch Live: twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1…
Sen @JoeLieberman: The regime is at its weakest point. Its economy is in shambles. It has not protected the people of #Iran from the #COVID19.
We should be increasing the pressure on the regime & enforcing new sanctions.
#ProsecuteRaisiNOW
Watch Live:👉 twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1…
@JoeLieberman @StateDept @NLatUN @ItalyMFA @USUN @WHO @UNHumanRights @Denmark_UN @SweMFA Sen. @JoeLieberman: #Iran regime has executed 30,000 of God’s children in #1988Massacre only because they were mmbrs of the (#PMOI/#MEK). We are proud to be standing in their memory today & we will fight until we achieve our goal. #ProsecuteRaisiNOW
Live: twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1…
Sen .@JoeLieberman: Instead of occupying the office of the president of a great country like #Iran Ebrahim Raisi should be arrested taken to The Hague & put on trial 4 crimes against humanity & the crime of genocide.
#ProsecuteRaisiNOW #1988Massacre
Sen.@JoeLieberman: The greatest threat that the U.S. faces today is from Iran's regime. It has enabled aggression & subversion in the region & is bringing untold suffering & death to the ppl of #Lebanon,#Syria, #Yemen,#Iraq, & in #Iran.
#ProsecuteRaisiNOW
twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1…
The 48th US Vice President #MikePence: "The #MEK led by #MaryamRajavi is committed to democracy, human rights, and freedom for every citizen of #Iran.
Mrs. Rajavi is an inspiration to the world. "
#ProsecuteRaisiNOW #FreeIran10PointPlan
The 48th US Vice President #MikePence: "We stand with the proud people of #Iran because it is right, and because the regime in Tehran threatens the peace and security of the world."
#ProsecuteRaisiNOW #FreeIran2021
The 48th US Vice President #MikePence: #MaryamRajavi's 10 Point Plan 4the future of #Iran will ensure freedom of expression, freedom of assembly & the freedom for every Iranian to choose their elected leaders.
#ProsecuteRaisiNOW #FreeIran10PointPlan
Live:twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1…
The 48th US Vice President #MikePence: We stand unequivocally on the side of the #Iran'ian people & their Resistance.
There is an alternative – a well-organized, fully prepared, perfectly qualified & popularly supported alternative called the #MEK.
Mr. #MikePence: Today, the resistance movement in #Iran has never been stronger. Resistance Units (#MEK) in #Iran are the center of hope for the Iranian people. They are an engine for change from within during the uprisings & continued protests.
The 48th US Vice President @Mike_Pence: I can say with certainty that the American pple support your goal of establishing a secular,democratic,non-nuclear #Iran'ian republic that derives its powers from the consent of the governed.
#ProsecuteRaisiNOW
LIVE REPORT: #FreeIran2021 Summit
Holding Ebrahim Raisi Accountable for Crimes Against Humanity Genocide, Regional Meddling, and Nuclear Defiance
#ProsecuteRaisiNOW

ncr-iran.org/en/uncategoriz…
The 48th US Vice President #MikePence: We stand unequivocally on the side of the #Iran'ian people & their Resistance.
There is an alternative – a well-organized, fully prepared, perfectly qualified & popularly supported alternative called the #MEK.

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Iran Freedom

Iran Freedom Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @4FreedominIran

Jan 20, 2023
1. What ‘shah’ supporters want to hide. One of the worst crimes of shah and the reason why Iran is suffering today. And his son never condemned.
#مرگ_بر_ستمگر_چه_شاه_باشه_چه_رهبر Image
2. Iran’s people will not tolerate another weak puppet who destroyed the country and paved the way for Khomeini. Coup 1953
#مرگ_بر_ستمگر_چه_شاه_باشه_چه_رهبر
3. 1949
• World War II ends. Iran becomes a target of both pro-Western and pro-Soviet forces with regard to the country's vast oil reserves. #مرگ_بر_ستمگر_چه_شاه_باشه_چه_رهبر
Read 23 tweets
Jan 18, 2023
Just a glimpse of what the Shah did with Iran and his son never condemned it.
1. Shah's military courts which were unconstitutional tried as terrorists anyone brave enough to protest his regime. The verdict was often decided beforehand.
2. The Shah systematically dismantled the judicial system of Iran and the country's guarantees of personal and social liberties. His regime consistently violated the codes of law and justice,
3. destroying the dignity of our people by treating them like backward savages to be pulled with an iron hand out of the middle ages into the light of the modern era. Nearly every source of creative,
Read 13 tweets
Sep 1, 2022
1- In Solidarity with Political Prisoners in #Iran, those who keep the fire of freedom & glory ablaze #FreePoliticalPrisoners
@amnesty @AmnestyIran @CanadaFP @mbachelet @JavaidRehman @UNHumanRights @StateDept @eu_eeas @JosepBorrellF @GermanyDiplo @SpainMFA @BelgiumMFA Image
3- #Iran's political prisoner Ebrahim Khalil Seddighi Hamdani
#FreePoliticalPrisoners Image
Read 25 tweets
Sep 1, 2022
26- In Solidarity with Political Prisoners in #Iran, those who keep the fire of freedom & glory ablaze #FreePoliticalPrisoners Image
27- #Iran's political prisoner Mohammad Ali Mansouri
28- #Iran's political prisoner Maryam Akbari Monfared
Read 11 tweets
Aug 30, 2022
1 - Iran #EndEnforcedDisappearances
The #Iran|ian regime has a history of cracking down on its opponents. Incommunicado detentions, arbitrary abductions, summary executions, torture, and enforced disappearances are among practices commonly used against opponents.
#NoVisa4Raisi
2 - Dissident intellectuals and students, ethnic groups and religious minorities, and members and supporters of opposition groups have always been targeted.
#EndEnforcedDisappearances #Iran #NoVisaRaisi Image
3 - #Iran: Thousands of the victims’ deaths remain unregistered, and, across the country, there are thousands of missing bodies buried in unidentified mass graves.
#EndEnforcedDisappearances #NoVisaRaisi Image
Read 10 tweets
Aug 25, 2022
1 - #NoVisa4Raisi, as a member of the infamous death commission he executed 30,000 innocent political prisoners in #Iran in the #1988Massacre
@SenShelby
@SenDougJones
@lisamurkowski
@SenDanSullivan
@SenJonKyl
@JeffFlake
@SenTomCotton
@JohnBoozman
@SenFeinstein
2 - #NoVisa4Raisi, as a member of the infamous death commission he executed 30,000 innocent political prisoners in #Iran in the #1988Massacre
@SenatorBennet
@SenCoryGardner
@ChrisMurphyCT
@SenBlumenthal
@SenatorCarper
@ChrisCoons
@SenBillNelson
@marcorubio
@sendavidperdue
3 - #NoVisa4Raisi, as a member of the infamous death commission he executed 30,000 innocent political prisoners in #Iran in the #1988Massacre
@SenatorIsakson
@brianschatz
@maziehirono
@MikeCrapo
@SenatorRisch
@SenDuckworth
@SenatorDurbin
@SenToddYoung
@ChuckGrassley
Read 12 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(