Activist for #humanrights, politics, photographer, videographer, disabled #Vet | #DOD & Army Officer(R) | In @BBC @thehill #WAPO | #SecondCivilWarLetters
1 added to My Authors
Jan 21, 2021 • 11 tweets • 4 min read
1. 🚨 Announcement!
I, with everyone, have dedicated my last five years of time & money to crowd sourced projects digging into Republican finances, writing as much as possible, & working to topple the far-right agenda.
I will still do this, but I'm narrowing my messaging.
2. My personal platform is equality, safe access, and inclusion of marginalized communities to natural areas, making marganilized communities partners and stakeholders in the environmental conversation, & including unsafe & dirty living conditions as a mental health issue.
Jan 20, 2021 • 4 tweets • 3 min read
1. Before everyone starts celebrating too much, let me remind everyone about #GAMERGATE !
We, women, warned everyone about the dangerous growth of asshole far-right conservative men during Gamergate.
#MAGACult #incels2. Women were harassed in games, on social media platforms, and in the comments under books written by women on @amazon . So much so, some women left social media or gave up writing careers for good. We even boycotted @Twitter . But did they do anything? NO!
We warned you all!
Jan 9, 2021 • 13 tweets • 6 min read
1. I know I've been raging angry since the #MAGA#DomesticTerrorism attack on our nation, but for 20+ years I swore allegiance to the US Constitution, and I'm still so furious that our own POTUS would encourage our very own citizens to attack our nation.
#MAGATerrorists2. The oath of office we vets take isn't something to be taken lightly. I would literally give up my life to protect our leaders, even those I disagree with. I would lay down my life for people like Trump, @LindseyGrahamSC, & even @tedcruz. I would take a bullet for all of them.
Nov 12, 2020 • 5 tweets • 3 min read
@matthewjdowd 1. I'm white & I'm sick of white men trying to erase the hard work of black women.
They arranged voting drives, party at the polls, fundraisers, speeches, & all the while educating their children, protesting, feeding the homeless, arranging daycare for essential workers!
@matthewjdowd 2. I watched black women carry this damn country on their backs to save the rest of us, including 1/2 the white men and 1/2 the white women who want to kill them!!
If it was a white man who did this, you would be calling for a statue to be built in his name!
Sep 1, 2020 • 13 tweets • 9 min read
1. To everyone! 🔥 I really need your help!! 🔥
Our Manifest Magic Parent Cooperative School has joined forces w/ parents to teach children of all income backgrounds during this trying time!
But we need supplies for our babies!
Please help! 💙
amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls…2. When children home learning, think about children w/ no internet, no food, no electric, or parents that must work to pay bills, but they don't want their children in public school due to COVID. This is where this school steps in. Please help!! 🔥🔥🔥
1. I explained, to a R, how treating employees w/ respect, providing a living wage & medical insurance, & other family/work balance benefits keeps employee satisfaction higher & decrease the churn of retraining new employees = saving money.
He said I sounded like Karl Marx.
2. Of course, the dig that I sound like Karl Marx was to insinuate that my "liberal ideas" were purely socialist or communist in nature. -
When I pointed out to him that my Republican father taught me these employee values while we worked the farm the guy had nothing to say.
Mar 15, 2020 • 9 tweets • 7 min read
1. Let's talk about adult survivors of #childhoodtrauma & #COVIDー19 . There are a few survivors who understandably are triggered by chaos, but I bet, if you ask most adult survivors of adverse childhood experiences, they're doing just fine during the #CoronavirusPandemic . Why?
2. Preparing for the worst is our norm. If we come from poverty, we always keep extra food & supplies in our homes & if we come from chaos, we always keep a to-go bag packed & ready. What everyone is doing now, is what we do normally. So, this chaos is calming to us. #COVIDー19
1. My heart breaks for our country. What's worse is I knew this was coming for my entire life. How? I was forced to become one of them for 3 yrs.
I was a "Soldier of God" to take down the civil rights of the 50s & liberal rights of the 60s. -- Ask me anything about that plan. 2. I'll start off:
Q. What are the basic teachings in a far-right fundamentalist school (cult)?
A. Rich white healthy straight men are blessed by God to lead this nation. Everyone else must serve God by serving these leaders. Laws are created to support the leaders & empires.
Oct 6, 2018 • 11 tweets • 5 min read
1. This week a teen mother's hope was raised.
Tonight her husband slaps her for not making dinner on time and she knows no one is coming to help her.
Let's talk racism. - When Trump constantly says @RepMaxineWaters has a low IQ & "You can't help it" he is stating one of the worst racist assumptions held by White Supremacists when they speak about POC. It's racism connected to the divine right of power, colonization, & slavery.
In the past, when whites colonized nations or cultures, they assumed POC had low IQs & needed white people to teach them the correct way to live - The "Christian way to live" - Most people have abandoned this thought, but White Supremacists have held onto this idea, so has Trump.
Mar 1, 2018 • 13 tweets • 4 min read
1. I was a HS teacher for a short time (grant position). Why would I never want teachers w/ guns? Besides the obvious, teachers represent the country as a whole. Which means there are good & bad teachers. I've heard teachers call POC teens terrible words in the teacher's lounge.
2. I've seen POC students treated worse than white students for same offense. Plus, no matter the race, I've seen teachers get frustrated and throw things (not at students). Teachers are human. I've been around some of the most outstanding teachers ever, but there are bad too.
Jan 1, 2018 • 22 tweets • 8 min read
1. #Thread - Last year I wanted to watch, read, and donate to anything written by, produced by, created by, or about any marginalized groups. I will still do that in 2018, but I want this year to be the Year of the Woman! Each day I want to promote women! #YearOfTheWoman2. I want to share things created by women, especially when the "thing" is created by a mix of women from various backgrounds. #YearOfTheWoman
Dec 18, 2017 • 12 tweets • 3 min read
1. #TAXscam explained by a nerd -
Imagine a video game 500 yrs ago. Even though everyone had to play every day, only Christian white males were allowed to earn points from everyone's work. Everyone could pass their points down to their children, but only white males had points.
2. It's 2017 & rich white males have more experience points than everyone else. Not only do they have more experience points than everyone else, but they also have more health, property, and education points. They even stole points from others.
Oct 15, 2017 • 26 tweets • 7 min read
1. #thread The "boys will be boys" needs to end. As children, a boy was always trying "grab girls Pu&&ys" under their dresses. #MeToo2. Our bus ride was very long, so many kids would fall asleep on the bus. Because it was a Christian school, we all wore dresses.
Oct 15, 2017 • 23 tweets • 2 min read
1. I'm a red-neck country girl. I grew up with the KKK & the Christian conservative party stomping on the rights of women & POC.
2. They think college is liberal hell, and anyone who carries a briefcase & don't work with their hands is a liberal elite.
Oct 10, 2017 • 12 tweets • 4 min read
1. #thread#MyWeinsteinLikeMoment - I & others were sexually harassed in 4-6 grades. Teachers did nothing. He grew up to be a child molester
2. #MyWeinsteinLikeMoment - An Army officer tried to "groom me" & I rejected him. Later I found out he did it to many female Soldiers.
Aug 28, 2017 • 10 tweets • 5 min read
1. We all want to help. 👉👉Continuous #thread for verified donation agencies.