- Tell your friends about the channel
- Welcome new members to chat
- Hype up subs / bits / donos
- Do commands for people
- RT the stream
- Talk in chat
- Share our social medias
- Ask questions in chat
- When viewers bring their friends to chat with them it makes our community seem incredibly friendly and warm to everyone and allows more viewers to engage and chat because they want to
- Did you see something on twitter about a sponsorship or opportunity? Let them know!
- See a streamer at a con? Ask them if you can take a picture with them and share it on social media
- Ask them how their day is
- Let us know if our sound is off
- Does a command have a dead link? Let us know.
- Brainstorm new channel ideas
- Want to see a game streamed? If the streamer is variety and is open to suggestions, speak up and tell them :)
There are also great tools for users to ‘donate’ for free from bits to advertising services like loots.
Making clips and sharing them on Reddit, Discords, Forums and social media can help so much! Even without sharing them it still gives us a log of cool moments that viewers appreciate.