I am wary about sitting back & wholeheartedly trusting this completely.
I prefer to stay on my toes & consider every side of the situation. It would be silly to be lulled into closing our eyes yet again to what our government has up their sleeve.. I'd rather be aware. #QAnon
3. So #POTUS needed to generate bullet-proof evidence of involvement by #DOJ/#FBI in the #Treason of the #Cabal/#DeepState...in part b/c they themselves could block/prevent the #TRUTH
...and in part b/c they had tried to destroy much of the evidence.
3. Literally exposing #Censorship itself is banned. Other taboo topics include real exposure of #Corruption that they have identified to specifically block, such as #PizzaGate or #PedoGate. This is why #LIBS will sometimes be blocked as well (blocked ideas).
(1) I have never seen such fuss about nothing. The Democrats seem to have this down. Did he say Shithole? Does he drink 12 Diet Cokes a day? Get the measuring stick, he’s not 6’3! Any account that supports him must be a Russian bot!
(2) the sad thing about it, is that they actually believe all this. Every single one. They seem to get off on every story, every minute detail of his life. They sit talking for HOURS about whether or not he drinks a dozen Diet Cokes? I mean, really?
(3) it’s not like we’ve got anything more important to talk about. Like North Korea/South Korea at the Winter Olympics, Iran protests, booming economy, or the real scandals like U1 and FISA 🙄
January 17, 2018
POTUS has signaled that today is #FakeNewsAwards Day
Let's prepare for the event, shall we?
The "news" comes from MSM, Entertainment, Corps, Social Media, & Deep State. Within these groups deviant and criminal behaviors are prevalent. To hide what they have done, they must destroy @POTUS
They have declared WAR.
Where is the battlefield?
John Tunney passed away January 12th at the age of 83. He was a former one-term CA Senator (70-76) and son of boxing great, Gene Tunney. Meting in college, Tunney became Ted Kennedy's "close friend and trusted confidant" and frequent drinking buddy. /1
Tunney had a moderately successful political career, serving as a Congressman from 1964 until winning his senate race in 1970. Running in Moonbeam-era CA, he barely beat off liberal primary opponent Tom Hayden in 76 only to loose in the general to Republican, S. I. Hayakawa. /2
While attending University of Virginia School of Law in 1959, he was a roommate of future Massachusetts senator Ted Kennedy. Within years of graduation, they'd both be in Washington. Rumors of Camelot-era depravity, drinking and drug use swirled around the duo.
Jan 6, 2017 Comey and other intelligence community officials brief then-President-elect Trump on some of the allegations made in the dossier.
Jan 12, 2017 The Obama administration finalizes new rules allowing the National Security Agency (NSA) to spread certain intelligence to 16 other U.S. intel agencies without the normal privacy protections. theatlantic.com/technology/arc…