Perhaps, Mr @JohnBrennan you are aware of Executive Order 12968 signed by @BillClinton August 2, 1995 - that defines all US policies regarding security clearances. And in it I’m sure you are aware of the dozens of paragraphs justifying the removel of your own security clearance.
@JohnBrennan@BillClinton Scrubbing security clearances is part of the job when the nation transitions from one president to another. This isnt about #FreeSpeech as all security clearance is based on an individual’s “Need to know.”
I lost over 100 followers this week standing up for WOC being attacked by white women.
I'm sorry to have lost them because it means those folks missed the point.
White people have an obligation to POC in America because of the damage #racism inflicts even if we aren't #racist.
The hardest words in any language are "I'm sorry."
Acknowledging our flaws goes against ego.
But it's essential.
I know I am a strong person with strong Socialist politics.
I know I can be intense.
But I am a fiundamentally kind person who doesn't want to hurt people.
At times I know I <have> hurt people--we all have.
And that is my point: If people tell you you have hurt them, listen.
I don't mean casual snark, but hurt.
Say you are sorry.
Repentance is under-utilized and under-valued, and that's not just my Catholicism talking.
Interesting: Keith Schiller, President Donald Trump's longtime bodyguard, is advising the Republican National Committee on security for the 2020 convention, a contract that nets Trump's longstanding personal aide $15,000 a month.3)
Hypothesis: individuals tweeting organically about US politics will (consciously or subconsciously) favor material related to states to which they have ties. Bots and managed accounts, on the other hand, will follow news cycles and upcoming elections.
To test this, we downloaded tweets containing the names of 14 states from the week before each state's primary. We filtered this set to accounts that had tweets for at least 3 states and one or more of a set of political terms/hashtags (#MAGA, #Resist, etc) in their profiles.
This yielded a total of 790 accounts. Checking the set for probable bots (24/7 activity and/or 90% of tweets posted via automation tools) yielded 38 accounts. 3 were false positives; the rest we categorized as right-wing, left-wing, news or humor.
1) We have to take the Power back. National Socialism (the model our Government has been implementing for the last 20 years behind our back) depends on concentrated Power. The way they accomplish that is to Nationalize everything.
2) Police, Education, Healthcare, Child Welfare & Custody, definition of Marriage, etc... This is called 'Nationalization' and is a key plank in the National Socialist movement that they're not telling you about.
3) Here's the way National Socialism works. It's a ponzi scheme where in the players that are always getting a consistent cut of the confidence game on mass taxation are the Nationalized or Private with payoffs Corporations & The Government, who skims their cut off the top.
If you are familiar with NM law & politics, please add any relevant info below. Sources, links, documents etc preferred.
(2) In my initial thread linked above, I didn't say that the prosecution had a full 10 days between the raid of the compound on 8/3 and the bond hearing on 8/13. This makes their poor performance even less excusable.
(3) AFAIK, the 3 defendants eligible to be released once conditions are met remain in detention as of today. It is looking increasingly difficult for them to satisfy the housing condition, but their attorneys are working on it. Honestly I'd stay inside if I were them, for safety.
"……………untethered to department standards……………concerned dedicated resources in-place are not adequate to shelter against the PDB in which several agencies contribute…………"
Will you stand tall or cower?
Resist OP ...
... will not provide enough public support for cover.
Smile for the camera.
Patriots in control.