• he faces charges linked to former #1MDB subsidiary, SRC International
• RM42mil from SRC was reportedly deposited into Najib's bank accounts between 2014-15
• His lawyer has previously denied Najib received this amount from SRC
• "not everything" he and his family are accused of is true
• apologises to Malaysians, admits there were weaknesses
• says there's a lot of slander; he deserves a chance to defend himself
• February 18-28
• March 4-8
• March 11-15.
• receiving RM27mil of proceeds from unlawful activities on Dec 26, 2014
• receiving RM5mil of proceeds from unlawful activities on Dec 26, 2014
• receiving RM10mil of proceeds from unlawful activities on Feb 10, 2015 #1MDB
• when his trial will be
• if there’ll be a gag order and what/whom it applies to.
- “Good for you, more of your family members die soon including you”.
Lawyer: “Because they’re anonymous they become even more sinister because they’re accommodated”.