, 7 tweets, 2 min read Read on Twitter
The media, Adam Schiff, Ted Lieu, Eric Swalwell, John Brennan, Peter Strzok, Sally Yates, James Comey and others did more to promote Putin's agenda of ripping our nation apart from the inside than 10,000 Russian intelligence officials.
Media keeps pointing out that the Russians tried to help Trump because of their anti Hillary push. What Russia actually did was allocate resources based off the probability of who would win. Trump had less than a 30% chance of winning according to most polls, some less than 10%.
The Internet Research Agency pushed more of an effort against the candidate it thought most likely to win. A lot of what it pushed was stuff that was already pushed out in the public domain, some of which was also pushed out by media outlets.
If Hillary had an approximately 70% chance of winning to Trump's 30% chance of winning why would analysts think they'd spend more money on Trump if his chances were that dismal or even worse in some polls. That would make zero sense.
Also, if Russia's sole purpose was to help boost Trump, why would they make similar pushes against him, but with less effort? Some would say to keep attention off Russia, but that's absurd. They spent less on damaging him because the media was doing that for them and because
He had very poor prospects of winning according to sites like 538, RealClearPolitics, or any of the MSM polling data. Spending 70% of your money on Trump and 30% on Hillary or even a 50/50 split would be ridiculous.
One of Russia's main goals was to damage the incoming president, regardless if it was HRC or Trump, so that president would be mired in investigations and scandals. Politicians & media that keep feeding this Russia hoax are promoting Russia's interests while damaging our own.
Missing some Tweet in this thread?
You can try to force a refresh.

Like this thread? Get email updates or save it to PDF!

Subscribe to Greg West
Profile picture

Get real-time email alerts when new unrolls are available from this author!

This content may be removed anytime!

Twitter may remove this content at anytime, convert it as a PDF, save and print for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video

1) Follow Thread Reader App on Twitter so you can easily mention us!

2) Go to a Twitter thread (series of Tweets by the same owner) and mention us with a keyword "unroll" @threadreaderapp unroll

You can practice here first or read more on our help page!

Follow Us on Twitter!

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just three indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3.00/month or $30.00/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Too expensive? Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal Become our Patreon

Thank you for your support!