1. Don't wait for the magic - create your own
2. Move forward with courtesy, but keep going until something stops you
3. 99.9% of the time, know that nothing will come forward to stop you
4. Not everyone will celebrate your success
5. Be grateful
6. Congratulate others on their success and don't covet it
7. There is room for everyone to succeed
8. Stop worrying about the past - it only hurts you to overthink
9. Listen to supportive women, they are often absolutely correct. Sound too strong? It's true in my experience.
10. Someone's always better than you at something. You are always better than someone at something. So what, it's not success.
11. Give to others in need - as long as you are not taking away from yourself. You should not need more than those you help after you help them.
12. "Love yourself" has never made sense to me. I just work my butt off & when I do, I feel great.
13. Work your butt off. Even if you are the worst piano player in the world, I would bet on you playing at Carnegie Hall rather than an amazingly-talented, but lazy piano player.
14. Hard work is the answer. Period. There is no such thing as a "get rich quick" scheme.
If you work hard - you will be successful.
This I guarantee.
This I promise.
You have to work as hard on your relationships as you do at everything else.
Yes, relationships are work. They're not a burden to be pushed aside. Suck up frustration & be present.
The rewards are more than you could ever imagine.