1. Federal investigation continues.
2. Proceedings to unseal new files next month.
3. Attorneys say they will keep fighting on victims’ behalf.
Developing. More comments from parties and observers to come.
4. A New York law extending statute of limitations for civil claims for sex abuse damages goes into effect this week. Look out for Epstein-related developments there.
5. Florida judge still deciding on fate of "sweetheart" NPA.
That's not a moot point with Epstein's death, as the agreement--many say outrageously--immunized his suspected and unnamed co-conspirators.