Executive X Profile picture
May 20, 2021 7 tweets 8 min read Read on X
GLASS HALF FULL vs GLASS HALF EMPTY ... but then how would they sell their newspapers?
#TheTruthAboutIndiasCovidCrisis the book will also cover topics like #IrresponsibleJournalism & #FakeNews
👇🏼👇🏼@TOIBengaluru REALITY👇🏼👇🏼
The Govt. has miscalculated total vaccine demand in India at >270 cr. doses, as it has not factored in vaccine hesitancy & people to whom vaccines can't reach
Read all about it in the upcoming book #TheTruthAboutIndiasCovidCrisis that I'm co-authoring with @PrinceArihan
All adult Indians (18+) who want the vaccine & to whom vaccines can reach are likely to get vaccinated by 19th Oct and all in the 2-18 age group by 20th Nov.
Read all about it in the upcoming book #TheTruthAboutIndiasCovidCrisis that I'm co-authoring with @PrinceArihan
@threader_app compile

@DrKrishnaElla & @SuchitraElla & entire team of @BharatBiotech
should celebrate this victory of #Covaxin #AatmanirbharBharat with @PMOIndia @narendramodi once the Second Wave of COVID-19 is over. Well done #MakeInIndia 🇮🇳🇮🇳
@PrinceArihan @PMOIndia @narendramodi @MoHFW_INDIA @drharshvardhan @SerumInstIndia @BharatBiotech @DrKrishnaElla @SuchitraElla Second tweet of my thread shows total need 188.8 crore doses after factoring 3% wastage

Subtract 18.94 doses administered & 1.97 crore available with states; result is ~167.5 crore (1.675b) doses, exactly what @GitaGopinath & @_RuchirAgarwal of @IMFNews said a day later!!

• • •

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh

Keep Current with Executive X

Executive X Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

PDF

Twitter may remove this content at anytime! Save it as PDF for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video
  1. Follow @ThreadReaderApp to mention us!

2. From a Twitter thread mention us with a keyword "unroll"
@threadreaderapp unroll

Practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @ChatExecutiveX

Apr 12
Happy to share that @PrinceArihan and I have finally finished our 2nd book together. It also happens to be my 15th original book, not counting 3 adaptations.

When we first came up with the idea to write the book, the title was “108 Reasons to Vote for Modi”.

By the time we had finished 2952 man-hours of painstaking research, it was too late for the book to be ready before the 2024 elections, and we had come up with a truly mind-boggling 12,372 achievements of Modi.

Yes, in just under 10yrs, Narendra Modi has done 12,372 things for WE THE PEOPLE OF INDIA by “ending the curse of incremental thinking,” in his own words.

Despite being Modi’s fans and followers, both of us were shocked to find out that the PM had done so much in such a short time.

Look forward to your pre-orders when bookings begin in 3 weeks, and thanks to @BluOneInk for agreeiing to publish the book.Image
@PrinceArihan In this series of 77 posts, I will share key aspects of the 12,372 things @narendramodi ji has done for WE THE PEOPLE OF BHARAT

Here are his Top 15 achievements

2/77 Image
@PrinceArihan @narendramodi Biased publications and journalists (including dozens of Indians), as well as LIARS @RahulGandhi @yadavakhilesh @ShashiTharoor @pbhushan1 and others said that @narendramodi and his Government did not manage the Covid19 pandemic properly.

WHAT WAS THE TRUTH?

3/77 Image
Read 211 tweets
Apr 8
In the April 15 issue of India Today magazine, there is a 6-page interview of Congress party president Mallikarjun @kharge.

After reading it, I realised why the Gandhi family 𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 Kharge for the post that had been held by Sonia Gandhi for almost 23 years, and by @RahulGandhi for 20 months in between.

I discovered that 𝗞𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝘀 𝗥𝗮𝗵𝘂𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳, so he suits the Gandhi-Congress culture.

In the next 14 tweets, I will shatter Kharge's lies.

1/15
Kharge said: "𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙞'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙪𝙥𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙡𝙡."

Does he have any proof, or is he applying the shoot and scoot tactics of his ally @AamAadmiParty? If the Modi Govt was corrupt, WE THE INDIANS would have punished them in 2019 itself.
Kharge said: "𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 [𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙅𝙋] 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚--𝙟𝙪𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙮, 𝙫𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙀𝘿."

Saying that the JUDICIARY ARE BJP's PEOPLE, is it not contempt of court? I appeal to the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, especially CJI Chandrachud to take cognisance of this and take necessary action against Mallikarjun Kharge.

3/15
Read 17 tweets
Jun 16, 2021
1/n

Had a Puja at home today and interacted with two highly learned South Indian Brahmins (both are Engineers by qualification)

Both believe #RamMandirTrust has cheated donors in the so-called land scam.

They think Trust did the deal of ₹2 crores in 2011, which is untrue…
2/n

On 4 March 2011, Mehfooz, Javed, Noor & Firoz Alam entered into an Agreement with Kusum & Harish Pathak and Mohd. Irfan to sell the said land parcel for ₹1 crore.

This Agreement was cancelled on 4 March 2014.

On 20 November 2017, the 4 sellers named above entered into…
3/n

… another agreement with Kusum & Harish Pathak, but for double the price (₹2 crores)

Having been a leading real estate consultant for 14 years, let me be clear that there is nothing surprising in a 100% increase in the land price in 6.5 years.
Read 21 tweets
May 18, 2021
#WhatCongressHates 1/n
#NarendraModi of course!!
#WhatCongressHates and why I want #CongressMukTBharat 3/n
@myogiadityanath @CMOfficeUP
because of the colour of his clothes and because he headed a #Hindu temple trust
Read 18 tweets
Apr 22, 2021
92.85 Cr Indians (66.8% of pop) need #CovidVaccine
185.7 Cr shots @ 2 per person

15.6 Cr ✅by April 30
170.1 Cr more needed

Chart shows entire 18+ pop will be #vaccinated by Feb 18

STOP BELIEVING IN FALSE PROPAGANDA BY VESTED INTERESTS

#CovidIndia #KnowYourVaccine
2/n
I’ve heard anti #Modi people say on TV it will take 44/63/132 months for all Indians to get 2 shots of #COVID19Vaccine

Same people tweet #Movid21

Yes it is #COVIDEmergency2021 but 10 more months for 92.85 crore people (total 14 months) to get #vaccinated is no mean task
3/n
People praising #VaccinationDrive in #Israel & #USA need to understand that, against 185.7 crore shots in #India ISRAEL only had/has to give 1.14 crore (0.61%) & USA 50.64 crore (27.27%) and the reality is that we are not as developed as both those nations

#COVID19India
Read 4 tweets

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3/month or $30/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Don't want to be a Premium member but still want to support us?

Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal

Or Donate anonymously using crypto!

Ethereum

0xfe58350B80634f60Fa6Dc149a72b4DFbc17D341E copy

Bitcoin

3ATGMxNzCUFzxpMCHL5sWSt4DVtS8UqXpi copy

Thank you for your support!

Follow Us!

:(