Most comprehensive Cosmos Research Platform for Cosmonauts by Cosmonauts.
Jan 9 • 25 tweets • 34 min read
1) Curious Cosmonaut Research is excited to launch our platform in open beta, the most comprehensive research platform in Cosmos after a year of stealth! Featuring over 210 articles and over 90 platforms/writers to start. Please follow, retweet, and share with other Cosmonauts! 2) The website can be found here, and some of the coverage from day one is listed in this thread.
1) As we read more about @kava_platform we see more risks. Here is an outline of some of those early concerns for the #cosmos ecosystem. #defi#evm#atom#akt#bnb2) 2 validators could shut down Kava’s entire chain anytime. While unlikely they are very centralized.
99% minted, mint price 147 STARS, #7,400 total
A collection of mysterious space cats that originated from the Area47 research facility. It appears some were also burned reducing total to 5,545.
Jul 14, 2022 • 8 tweets • 4 min read
1) Today #cosmos was the main theme of the Messari research from their “unqualified opinions” here is an overview of some of the information without the premium subscription. An enterprise subscription is required to read beyond. #atom#osmo#juno#secret#evmos2) Title “Looking at the Cosmos, but not from the James Webb Telescope”
Evaluating the Cosmos Chain vs L2 Decision for Investors and Builders. Decentralized exchange dYdX recently made headlines in the crypto community when it announced it was leaving the Ethereum L2 …
Jul 13, 2022 • 15 tweets • 6 min read
1) Now that is has been a week and we can do a look back and @LoopyLorisTribe has not said this on Twitter nor in Discord announcements here it goes. First they have announced they are not moving forward with the project see next tweet. @StargazeZone#cosmos#nft
1) @SecretNetwork has such an interesting value proposition when you start thinking about all the ways that no privacy can be a challenge. Just some quick takes. #cosmos#stargaze#secret2) Public facing services like Venmo/PayPal would be great on chain but if I send you $100 you should not see my entire history that is not your business. This is a perfect example where even various stablecoin banking/payments and interest accounts would be huge.
Jul 12, 2022 • 5 tweets • 3 min read
1) Love @HubbleTools and their @HubbleToolsBot. Just saw that someone is buying up lots of @CoHo_Cosmos NFTs. Just cool to see when the market is being taken on at @StargazeZone. #cosmos2) Then without the privacy of say @SecretNetwork we can quickly see that the person buying them up has this address stars18jkq8aws4e53qanhyrxjstdzmp7hee6j0peh47 which now already owns 207 of their NFTs. This adresss unless a treasury is about to become a “minority shareholder”
Jul 11, 2022 • 8 tweets • 4 min read
1) Here is an overview of @IBCFrens and why we got #6 rarest IBC Fren of V2 and #15 of V1. This is not advice but why we wanted to support them and add it to the future Curious Cosmonaut Research Gallery. #cosmos#stargaze#nft2) IBC Frens is a 2 part collection totaling 10,000 NFTs. IBC Frens aims to be a hub of information on the NFT ecosystem overall in Cosmos by building out IBCNFTS.com.
2) Medium can be modified and or censored. Twitter one day may be modified and or censored. The #Cosmos HUB, we believe, is one of the most resilent #blockchains in the entire industry.
Jun 4, 2022 • 131 tweets • 59 min read
🧵on all IBC connected chains in Cosmos and how we came from no #IBC to around 48 active IBC chains and 70%+ in developer growth in 2021. We explore all #Cosmos IBC chains in an easy to digest thread. Or through Medium medium.com/@cosmonautcuri…#IBCGang#ATOM@cosmos2) #Cosmos has been having rapid growth over the last couple of years. To give a little context Inter‐Blockchain Communication protocol (#IBC) was only approved on March 29th, 2021 from governance proposal #41.
Jun 4, 2022 • 7 tweets • 3 min read
1) Curious Cosmonaut Research — Ethos
Curious Cosmonaut Research plans to become a platform that will decentralize Cosmos Research. It will aim to create a model similar to Seeking Alpha where content creators can get paid for writing articles. #cosmos#atom#IBCGang2) Funds raised will be staked or used to provide liquidity on DEXs to create income to fund the platform in addition to offering NFTs and other rewards as incentives for content creators with time.