India -China stand off in Ladakh is in news these days . China has illegally occupied Aksai Chin as well as Saksgam valley gifted to china by Pakistan. @narendramodi ji Has we ever told to China about historical facts in clear terms like Treaty of Chushul.
1.General Zorawar Singh captured Ladakh, Kargil, Suru Valley, Baltistan, Gilgit, Hunza and Yagistan principalities and included them in kingdom of Maharaja Gulab Singh in 1846.
In 1841, Zorawar Singh invaded western Tibet.
2. General Zorawar and his men went on pilgrimage to Mansarovar and Mount Kailash. He had extended his communication and supply line over 450 miles of inhospitable terrain by building small forts and pickets along the way. The fort Chi-T’ang was built near Taklakot.
Section 60 of J&K reorganisation act clearly provides the criteria for #Delimitation of constituencies in J&k. It includes Population, area, geographical compactness , boundaries of administrative units and MOST IMPORTANT CONVENIENCE OF PEOPLE.
#ShyamaPrasadMukherji who faught against Nehru-Sheikh agenda of EK DESH DO PRADHAN, NO VIDHAN AND DO NISHAN in J&K was arrested on 11thMay1953 by Sheikh and died on 23 June 1953 under mysterious conditions and no inquiry conducted. @narendramodi
Nehru had extra love for Sheikh Abdullah. For that he made Maharaja to leave State forever, made Sheikh PM without any election, introduced Article 370 and allowed elections of Constituent Assembly to be without any opposition and gave unchallenged control of State to Sheikh.
Nehru called Sheikh a great Democrat and secular but irony is that no opposition party was allowed to contest election for Constituent Assembly and office bearers of National conference became Govt with no base in Jammu and Ladakh.
1. Historically, Balochistan was a sovereign.In1947, when the British left the sub-continent. Kalat-Balochistan remained a free and independent country. The Khan of Kalat approached India for protection but no positive response by the Jawahar Lal Nehru led government.
2. Balochistan, the most volatile province in the southwestern borders of Pakistan has been struggling since 1948 against Pakistani illegal occupation. Balochistan got independence from the British on August 11, 1947 but was illegaly occupied by pakistan since march 1948.
1. Around 5 lakh people mainly West Pak refugees, families of women married outside J&K, Valmikis, Gorkhas and non PR residing in J&K for so many years and mainly from backward sections and who were denied their basic rights got all these rights due to #NewDomicileLaw.
2. All extraordinary facilities at Govt expenditures being enjoyed by all Ex CMs including Abdullahs, Muftis and Azad have been stopped.
1. With cunning and ruthlessness #China was well on track. It might have become a #GlobalEmpire within another 20 to 30 years. But its own shrowdy , anti democratic and #AntiHuman policies leading to its own #disaster.
2.However in their desperation and over eagerness, China it seems has overplayed its hand on many fronts. Now, by triggering, concealing and manipulating a #CoronaPandemic, China has not only made its dream of empire untenable, it will probably destroy China.
Whole world is suffering from #COVID19 which is actually a #Chinesevirus. Thousands of people have lost their lives and still this is not going to stop easily.
1. Officially #US President talked China regarding role of China in tackling this issue. But left dominated media forced him to stop this and call it Novel virus.
2. Unofficially people are questioning #china regarding spread of this virus, china's efforts to put initial cover on it and talk of conspiracy and #BioTerrorism angle.
Many countries have been forced by public outcry to take action against china.
1. Time has come to put China on lockdown for its dishonesty amid coronavirus crisis.
China’s response was totally dishonest and utterly in genuine . We need to teach the Chinese government a lesson.
2. With coronavirus sweeping across the world and naming it as #Covid19 or any other is deliberate attempt to wash away #Wuhan the epicenter of the disease.
3.China need to be isolated from the civilized world until its behaviour improves. We are in the current situation, with deaths and economic devastation worldwide, because China handled this outbreak with its trademark mixture of dishonesty, malafide intentions and incompetence
@narendramodi ji @AmitShah ji 1. Earstwhile State of Jammu and Kashmir came into existence by The Treaty of Amritsar on 16 March 1846 between the British East India Company and Raja Gulab Singh of Jammu.
2. The entire princely state of Jammu and Kashmir became an integral part of India by signing of the Instrument of Accession by Maharaja Hari Singh in October 1947.
3. But right at beginning Pakistan attacked Jammu and Kashmir and occupied a major portion of the territory of J&K
1. @narendramodi ji and @AmitShah ji @HMOIndia china occupied territories of Ladakh are very important for India because of their strategic and security importance particularly India's endeavours in South Asia and Central Asia.
2. There is a common perception in India is that India has a problem with Pakistan over Kashmir, with western neighbour sitting on large chunks of India’s territory ( PoJK) but it has not been readily acknowledged that India also have a CoL problem in addition to the PoJK one.
3.CoL is China-occupied Ladakh and this part of China accounts for nearly a fifth of the original Jammu & Kashmir state that joined the Indian Union in 1948 after its #MaharajaHariSingh signing the #InstrumentofAccession.
1.The Delimitation in J&K Legislative Assembly as done since 1951 have been brutally unfair backward, and remotely connected areas of J&K .The worst sufferers have been the district of DODA ( Kishtwar, Ramban ), Udhampur ( Reasi) , Kathua , Rajouri and Poonch
2.People of Kupwara and Baramulla too have a case of discrimination when compared with districts of small geographical compactness and better terrain in Kashmir Valley.