Saurabh Khandelwal Profile picture
Oct 26, 2020 35 tweets 19 min read
#DBL #DilipBuildcon

Dilip Buildcon Ltd. is an India-based company engaged in the business of #infrastructure facilities on engineering procurement and construction (#EPC) basis for #roads #Bridges #Irrigation & #UrbanProjects.
@srslysaurabh @avinashmehta123 @Agarwal_Ishu Why should one look into this? And does this deserve a place in my portfolio. Here’s my rational below.

#DBL started as a #Road Construction company for the western region and now has diversified into multiple segments and the co. has covered almost all the states in #India.
Aug 27, 2020 15 tweets 12 min read
#Apar Industries is one among the best established companies in India, operating in the diverse fields of #electrical and #metallurgical #engineering.
@Raunak_Bits @Sachsharma12 @srslysaurabh @Agarwal_Ishu @Random_Gyan @drprashantmish6 Raw materials:
Crude #oil & #Steel
There are 3 segments: #Conductors, Transformer and speciality #oils & Power/Telecom #Cable. The revenue breakup is in the screenshot attached
Aug 9, 2020 16 tweets 12 min read
A relative of mine came to me to look for best #FixedDeposit option available today, and that got me thinking that there should be a #Stock which can fulfill this purpose, and voila i got 1 #SJVN, so here is a thread, why at current levels it is a FD.
@VPaldiwal #SJVN is the principal business activity #Electricity #generation of the company. The company is also engaged in the business of providing consultancy. Both of these segments are not affected due to #COVID19
Jul 26, 2020 26 tweets 16 min read
#DeepakNitrite manufactures Basic #Chemicals, Fine & Speciality Chemicals and Performance Products.
Major products of the company are #Phenol #Acetone #Cumene #DASDA #Inorganic Salts #Xylidines #Toluidines #Revenue Mix and #Location details as below:
Company’s turnover entails from the Domestic Revenues which stood at 58% of Total Revenues and the rest 42% came from Exports
Jul 12, 2020 15 tweets 9 min read
#Jagran Prakashan
Jagran Prakashan is engaged primarily in printing and publication of #Newspapers and #Magazines in India.
The other activities of the company comprise outdoor advertising business, event management and activation services and digital business. Company’s revenue comes from #Print, #Radio, #Outdoor and #Digital. Outdoor was 7% revenue so we can write that off in current conditions.
They have a healthy 21% market share in #Radio Broadcasting.
Jul 6, 2020 19 tweets 10 min read
#Shree Pushkar Chemicals & Fertilizers
Shree Pushkar #Chemicals & #Fertilizers Ltd is engaged in the business of manufacturing and trading of chemicals, #dyes and dyes intermediate, cattle feeds, fertilizers and soil conditioner. Let’s have a look at the company’s business as well how well they have diversified. They have a well diversified business which is growing on all fronts.
Jun 30, 2020 16 tweets 5 min read
Rajratan Global Wire along with its subsidiary,Rajratan Thai Wire Co. Ltd., is engaged in the business of manufacturing and sale of Tyre Bead Wire. The Company is one of the fastest growing bead wire manufacturers in the world, only manufacturer in Thailand The company has a market cap of 220Cr. The company has a market share of 35% for tyre bead wire in India and a market share of 20% in Thailand. 84% of the revenue comes from Tyre bead wire, 13% from High carbon steel wire. 70% revenue comes from India 30% from exports.
Jun 15, 2020 12 tweets 5 min read
1. Siyaram Silk Mills is engaged in the business of Fabrics, Readymade Garments. It has a 5% branded fabrics market share. With revenue mix as 74% fabrics, 23% Garments. India comprises of 91.5% of revenue and the rest is from exports. 2. Brands owned by Siyram's are #J.Hampstead #Oxemberg #RoyalLinen #Siyarams #Unicode & #Cadini. They have well-known brands, diversified product line, strong distribution network, and presence across the textile value chain.
Jun 9, 2020 7 tweets 2 min read
#TamilNadu Petro Products..
1. Company is primarily engaged in the manufacturing and sale of petrochemical products Linear Alkyl Benzene (LAB), Caustic Soda, Chlorine and its derivatives...
2. 80% of revenue comes from LAB which is used in washing powder and cleaning products 3. Improvement in demand for these cleaning products is visible going ahead.
4. LAB is a commodity chemical where supply demand is currently at par but keep an eye on import policies..
5. Company has stabilized margins and they have shut their loss making unit