BELOW: POTUS with proud survivors & family members affected by online sex
trafficking, as he signs the FOSTA Act.
(2) After the tragedy of losing a child or surviving online sex trafficking, these brave Americans celebrated the signing of the 'Allow States and Victims to Fight Online SexTrafficking Act of 2017' on April 11. Above, Yvonne Ambrose, a victim's mother, receives a signing pen.
(3) President Trump has done more than any other to stop and prevent online sex trafficking and all forms of abuse, exploitation and trafficking of children, women and men.
(1) Disgraced Obama holdover David Shulkin has now attacked POTUS publicly. What an idiot.
Privatization is a wonderful thing. Most importantly, #WeThePeople elected Trump in order to get the BEST & safest care for Veterans. I support VA privatization even more now!
(2) As Shulkin and other poor performing, luxury-traveling, bureaucratic former employees are finding out, YOU SERVE AT THE PLEASURE OF THE PRESIDENT. Period.
Great people like Kellyanne Conway, Mike Pompeo, and John Bolton have this doctrine firmly embedded in their minds.
(3) Going to the media to back stab the President that we overwhelmingly elected and support is a slap in the face of the people, who make sacrifices and pay taxes for the benefit of our Veterans who have been so badly treated by an extremely dysfunctional bureaucracy.
Below: #FLOTUS arriving at her meeting about child safety online. 👠
(2) The meeting FLOTUS held on cyber safety acknowledged children's greater need for guidance & support, relative to adults. IMHO, adults are (or should be) able to look after themselves online. Child safety is something we can all get behind, no? whitehouse.gov/briefings-stat…
(3) I've been making these photo threads since June 2017 and my preference is to upload photos instead of links. However, the number of photos available is increasing (which is great). In order to keep up I will sometimes add links, like this one: