(2) IDC what his political views are, brandishing a firearm where that is illegal is a form of violent behavior that I find intolerable.
Carrying is one thing, brandishing is not another. This individual is obviously not a responsible gun owner, and I disavow him.
(3) If he came to the protest without a weapon, I still would not have been impressed with his actions. He went there to confront the Leftist protesters. I have never supported that behavior, esp. if the person gets physical.
(1) A quick thread about abortion, religion, and restoring #RuleOfLawJudges from the SCOTUS on down. #MAGA
(2) I'm too old to get pregnant, I'm non-religious, & I don't even live in the USA (yet). But the coming changes to abortion law in the USA are a historic moment not just for your country, but for the world.
LIFE is making a comeback.
(3) I don't see how it's possible to overturn Roe v Wade unless the Constitution is amended. That becomes more possible each day.
Restoring the right to life will say so much about how the USA has fared since its founding. It will say that the system worked, freedom is back.
(2) The Citizens United case was about conservatives seeking to have the law enforced so that every citizen can exercise free speech, in spite of the Obama admin's attempts to tilt the scales in favor of Democrats.
(3) However, the Democrat talking point about Citizens United is that the court decision allows big bad corporations to buy elections. Supporters swallow this lie rather than doing their own research about the case and the vital free speech issue at stake.
(3) When the French President and First Lady visit next week, they will be treated to a private dinner at historic Mount Vernon. This is going to be epic! Followed the next night by a State Dinner at the WH.🤵👸
(1) The Southern Border Crisis is not Hurricane Katrina, Jerry Brown is not Kathleen Blanco and President Trump is not President Bush.
Allow me to explain.
(2) First, I send my good wishes to former Louisiana Governor Blanco at this time. She was diagnosed with cancer in December 2017 and sadly it is incurable. Please pray for her and her family. theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/ne…
(3) Still, she's part of the story I want to tell, since she was Louisiana Gov when Hurricane Katrina hit in 2005. While she did acknowledge her office could have responded better at the time, most Dems still falsely believe the blame for preventable suffering rests with GWB.
(1) Disgraced Obama holdover David Shulkin has now attacked POTUS publicly. What an idiot.
Privatization is a wonderful thing. Most importantly, #WeThePeople elected Trump in order to get the BEST & safest care for Veterans. I support VA privatization even more now!
(2) As Shulkin and other poor performing, luxury-traveling, bureaucratic former employees are finding out, YOU SERVE AT THE PLEASURE OF THE PRESIDENT. Period.
Great people like Kellyanne Conway, Mike Pompeo, and John Bolton have this doctrine firmly embedded in their minds.
(3) Going to the media to back stab the President that we overwhelmingly elected and support is a slap in the face of the people, who make sacrifices and pay taxes for the benefit of our Veterans who have been so badly treated by an extremely dysfunctional bureaucracy.
(1) The #TrumpRally in Moon, PA tonight will be LIT.🔥🔥🔥 I was going to do just a #PhotosThread (an offshot of my regular pinned thread) but I'll add some commentary about the fascinating Special Election race, too. #VoteSaccone vs the little lamb.
(2) GA Rep Karen Handel who won her seat by special election, is speaking at the rally. Great to see her! #LaughingMyOssoff#MAGA