- Triple Talaq Bill
- Transgender Bill
- Aadhaar Amendment Bill
- Surrogacy Bill
- Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Land Acquisition Bill
- DNA Tech Bill
- Motor Vehicles Bill
- Foreign Funding to political parties was allowed. They also introduced electoral bonds which are like a exclusive currency for Political parties.
- They tried to overrule the SC Judgment with a new bill but (fortunately) the bill has lapsed. So... yay!
- State elections were *always* prioritized over Parliament sessions. One session was postponed and cut short because of elections in Gujarat.
- After it happened, they kept avoiding having even a discussion in both houses of Parliament for the duration of a whole Winter Session.
(This was really outrageous and plain dictatorial tbh.)
- It was an active law for more than 160 days WITHOUT Parliamentary approval.
- The Bill has lapsed now that the 16th Lok Sabha is over.
- Govt brought in their own version of the bill, which was super diluted and horrible.
- Fortunately, the Govt bill has lapsed!
- She was partisan on a bunch of occasions and allowed the bulldozing of a bunch of bills without debate.
- She allowed Aadhaar and even amendments to RBI Act & Representation of People's Act to be certified as money bills.
Mark my words, ALL of this crap will be used as precedents by the incoming Governments to do worse things.
BJP or INC, doesn't matter.