It was attended by a few interesting people.
* Richard Behar, Forbes Magazine, Contributing Editor of Investigations
* Elisabeth Bumiller, The New York Times' Washington Bureau Chief
* Caitlin Dickerson, The New York Times' National Correspondent
* Franklin Foer, New Republic (author of Slate's Alfa Bank article)
* Glenn Simpson, Fusion GPS, Partner
How many of these stories actually exist?
Shame that Heat Street doesn't exist anymore.
She suggested an advertisement to Michael Kives.
I'm reading through old tweets from the 2016 Presidential election and she was being called crazy throughout it all THEN.
HOW did SHE get the FISA story?
But as just established, she already supported Hillary Clinton in February 2016, who is literally The Establishment.