1. The excavations give ample traces that there was a mammoth structure beneath this site.
2. This structure had perimeters in the East-West direction.
3. The bricks predate the time of Babar.
4. Some of these bricks at the lower levels, indicate that they are over 2500 yrs old since moulded bricks of round & other shapes & sizes were in vogue only over 2000 yrs ago. They ceased to be used during the middle ages.
5. Bricks of Gupta period, Kushan period and Gahadwal period i.e., 12th century CE, too have been found.
6. Kasauti stone pillars with temple architecture have been excavated.
7. Terracoatta figurines of Naga snakes, asva horses, makara crocodiles, kamalam lotus, Gaja elephants, Deva divinities, human figurines etc., have been extensively found in the excavations. These are typically an intrinsic part of temple architecture.
8. Yagnakunda, fire place for worship has been found, which is typically found in every temple.
9. The archaeological pits were dug to 20 feet depth and more.
10. A Devanagari inscription slab was found at that depth.
11. Items found 20 feet deep should atleast be 1500 years old, as one foot of loam top soil gathers every 100 years.
12. Primary clay was not found upto depth of 30feet, indicating repeated layer by layer construction activity over centuries from 30feet below upwards, i.e., 3000yrs ago onwards
13. No remains of a colony habitation or Mohalla, have been found in the excavation materials