1) People with heart or lung disease
3) Children (even teens as their respiratory systems are still developing)
4) Pregnant women
1) Avoid strenuous outdoor activities
2) Minimize your time spent outdoors
3) Check in with family, friends or neighbors
Stay update-to-date by monitoring or signing up for alerts from your county health department, local air district, or emergency dept. website.
Of course, if you have any medical questions or experience any problems contact your doctor or call 9-1-1 if an emergency!