Mr. @POTUS#Trump the #MendocinoComplexFires now = LARGEST in #California history, yet you haven't shown a modicum of compassion or concern. Rather, you've made bizarrely blamed "bad environmental laws," failure to chop down trees & water dumping.
Let's look at reality:
1.) Western America is historically prone to drought cycles, but the last 20 yrs have broken all records. Groundwater is no longer replenished, and year-2-yr changes are visible from Space. (red = 100% loss of ground H20) [more] water.ca.gov/LegacyFiles/wa…
2.) Temperatures are soaring, with mean seasonal heat higher annually. California, to put it in your simple terms @realDonaldTrump , is getting HOTTER.
Chinese Spy employed by Dianne Feinstein for 20 years was NOT a "driver" as she stated. Russell LEWE was an office manager who routinely met with Ambassadors. #MAGA#QAnon#Spyeinstein #Dobbs .@LouDobbs
... to anyone who is part of the #AbolishICE movement, are you aware that the Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) unit is part of @ICEgov & the agents working for this unit take scum like this off the streets👉NJ man running a child sex trafficking ring google.com/amp/s/amp.nort…
#AbolishICE assholes want to get rid of men & women who dedicate their lives ending the worst type of criminal activity & protect children worldwide. Since 2003 thru just ONE initiative
they've caught 16,000+ for crimes against kids
132 people taken off the streets in Virginia & DC by @ICEgov have convictions including:
-Rape, sodomy, MS13, child rape, battery, strangulation, assault & sex abuse.
☝️These are the people Democrats are fighting for & defending #WalkAway#MAGA ice.gov/news/releases/…
UPDATE! Laquisha Jones, 30, of Los Angeles has been arrested but other assailants remain at large, despite smashing his head with a brick screaming “Go back to Mexico” @LAPDHQ@AGBecerra have said its not a hate crime. patch.com/california/los…
1. A proposal to divide California into three separate states will appear on the November 2018 ballot. The “Cal 3” campaign got enough signatures for a statewide referendum. theguardian.com/us-news/2018/j…
2. The author and sponsor of this proposal is a billionaire venture capitalist Tim Draper. He first came up with the idea in 2013. His first attempt to divide California into six smaller states in 2014 cost him $5.2m...
#SCOOP (thread): 13 rescue pods commissioned by #ElonMusk for the #ThailandCaveRescue have been flown to Thailand. They are designed to transport the boys by floating or submersion, and can also be used as a rescue sled. They are awaiting news about the rescue operation.
2/ Andrew Branagh of the northern California company Wing Inflatables states "The rescue pods are designed so they are like a belt chamber"
3/ Branagh says that when you turn the pods one way it allows them to float, and "when you turn them another way they sink."
WHO IS LISA BARSOOMIAN? And WHY should we care?
Lets learn a little about Mrs. Lisa H. Barsoomian’s background.
Lisa H. Barsoomian a #US Attorney that graduated from Georgetown Law,
she’s a protege of #JamesComey and #RobertMuller.
2. Barsoomian, with her boss R. Craig Lawrence, represented Bill Clinton in 1998
Lawrence also represented:
Robert Muller three times
James Comey five times
Barack Obama 45 times
Kathleen Sebelius 56 times
Bill Clinton 40 times and
Hillary Clinton 17 times
3. Between 1998 and 2017 Barsoomian herself represented the FBI at least five times
You may be saying to yourself, okay who cares, who cares about the
work history of this Barsoomian woman?
Apparently someone does BECAUSE :
Someone out there cares so much
(2) This bill poses a huge threat to the profits of FAANG corporations, and it poses a threat to the companies who rely on this data to sell advertisers and political groups analytics on prospective consumers/voters.
Why is it such a problem, though?
(3) The #CCPA is actually quite milquetoast, as it's written now. But if they don't pass this bill, California has a much bigger problem coming for them in November: the will of the people.
Barbara, a doctor, became immersed in the #Palestinian cause nearly 10 years ago after familiarising herself with brutal #Israeli occupation. Before that, she specialised in obstetrics in the #US & volunteered in various #LatinAmerican countries with her husband.
1. While #California numbers aren’t entirely in, let’s take a dive into Super Tuesday in terms of the strategies we employed at @DemsWork4USA and what the primary results mean for November.
2. We’re extremely proud of the results in #NewMexico and #Iowa where all our endorsed candidates won. We don’t always feature state legislature seats as with IA, but do so when we have strong candidates than will both build the bench and drive momentum at the top of the ticket.
3. In #NewJersey we won all but 1 of our endorsements. We realized that Tanzie Youngblood would not likely take the nomination, but she is well positioned for seeking a state legislative seat in the special election and bringing Jeff Van Drew along to a more progressive appeal.