Here is what we KNOW right now:
- Florida counties are required by law to account for all votes 30 minutes after polls close
- 65 out of 67 of Florida counties followed the law & reported
- Both of these counties are controlled by Dems
- Susan Bucher and Brenda Snipes are the Elections Supervisors of these counties. Both are partisan Democrats
- A court ruled snipes had broken election law when she destroyed ballots from the 2016 election
- In 2012, almost 1,000 uncounted ballots were discovered a week after the election
- Election results in the 2016 primary were posted on the elections office’s website before polls closed, another violation of election law.
- Snipes is refusing to answer reports confronting her over the delay
1. Opened ballots without canvassing boards approval as required by law
2. Mixed illegal ballots in with legal ones so they can’t be identified.
3. Oversaw Elections staff filling in blank ballots, according to lawsuit
- A judge ruled in favor of Scott in both cases, ordering the counties to submit their ballots for public review & hand over voter information.
- Neither Bucher nor Snipes had complied