1. A bird does not tell another bird that a stone is coming
2. Who will spend a one sided coin? You must look at both sides
3. The person who finds himself at the top of a coconut tree must either come down the way he gets there or he breaks his back
5. If you want to shave my head, you will need my presence, any attempt to shave my head in my absence is an exercise in futility.
6. You don't abort a pregnancy after the baby is born.
8. The hand of the giver is always on top
9. We are just playing with fire, children can do so, it is very expensive past time for adults.
10. You cannot piss on my back and say it is raining.
12. It is a foolish man who will stand in front of a moving train
13. You can only have the Sunrise in one day.
14. A sacrifice is necessary if only it will be acceptable to the gods, but the gods are not to blame.
16. You can't have a Hamlet without a Prince
17. On the death of an elephant, so many knives will emerge
18. Wealth is given by d Creator to cater for d needy, to protect d weak&the innocent
20. It is impossible, 20 children cannot play together for 20 years unless they are imprisoned! If IBB is your friend, then you don't need an enemy.
Ayo Ojeniyi 07/7/19
In memory of MKO Abiola who was killed 21yrs ago