(1) This interview occurred and Prince said what he said.
(2) Prince was in contact with Bannon before and after the election.
(3) Prince was a Trump advisor.
(4) Everything he said was a lie.
(5) What NYPD planned to put out was disinformation.
(6) Prince makes clear NYPD was coercing the FBI by threatening to put out disinformation.
(7) The coercion worked; Comey reopened the Clinton probe to prove the emails did *not* say what NYPD claimed.
(8) Giuliani was receiving leaks from active FBI agents and NYPD officers.
(9) Giuliani said a "surprise" was coming two days before Comey wrote Congress. He said it could give Trump the election.
(10) He said it in the context of revealing he'd gotten leaks from anti-Clinton FBI agents.
(11) The New York office of the FBI was called "Trumplandia."
(12) The leaks Giuliani received were illegal. The leaks Prince received were unethical.
(13) Both sets of leaks were pro-Trump cabals in the FBI and NYPD trying to help Trump's campaign.
(14) Giuliani said the agents in New York were livid Comey had closed the Clinton case.
(15) The lies Prince told had been "reported" two days earlier by a known fake news site, "True Pundit," that popped up the same day Don Jr. met with Kremlin agents at Trump Tower. The site claims to be run by former FBI agents still in contact with active—leaking—FBI agents.
(16) Prince says he got the story from anti-Clinton NYPD cops; True Pundit says he got it via anti-Clinton FBI agents; a Giuliani pal says Giuliani got it via the FBI and NYPD.
(17) McCabe emailed Comey days before the Comey Letter expressing worry about the True Pundit hoax.
(18) The New York Times says Comey wrote the Comey Letter (re-opening the Clinton investigation) because of a fear about "leaks" regarding the "new" Clinton emails. Those leaks could only come from NYPD or the FBI.
(19) Don Jr. and Flynn both tweeted out the True Pundit hoax.
(20) The NYPD gave the FBI Weiner's PC to check for any new Clinton emails on October 3. Comey told the New York field office ("Trumplandia") to answer that question ASAP on October 3. Over three weeks later, he found they had ignored his orders and done virtually *nothing*.
(21) They hadn't asked cooperating witnesses Abedin and Weiner for permission to look at the emails.
(22) They hadn't sought a warrant.
(23) They hadn't used their IT guys to see if the emails were duplicates.
(24) They blindsided Comey with this 10 days before the election.
(25) Here's what they *did* do from 10/3 to 10/27: they leaked disinformation about what the PC contained to Prince and Giuliani. NYPD threatened FBI brass with releasing the disinformation. They let Prince and Giuliani lie for political advantage. They *conspired*.
He said he was "very interested" in finding out—on an expedited basis—whether the FBI had leaked to Giuliani or Giuliani pal Kallstrom. c-span.org/video/?c466851…
This *doesn't impugn* the many good folks at NYPD and the FBI.