👉🏼Most of the $55 million was spent by an arm of the NRA that is *not required to disclose its donors*
👉🏼Two people w/close connections to the NRA said its total election spending actually was *$70 million*
The gap btwn the $55 million (reported) and $70 million (actual) may be b/c independent groups are *not required to report how much they spend on Internet ads or field operations*, including get-out-the-vote efforts‼️🤬 3/
👆🏼THIS is the first time Mueller is known to have used a grand jury subpoena to seek info from *directly* Trump’s INNER CIRCLE‼️🤗 (Mueller has used subpoenas before to seek info *about* Trump’s associates & their ties to #Russia or other foreign governments.) 2/
Mueller likely is using the subpoena as a negotiating tactic b/c Bannon could likely avoid the grand jury if he agrees to be questioned by investigators in Team🇺🇸Mueller’s offices.🤔 3/
In Aug’17, Treasury’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) warned the real-estate industry that all-cash real-estate purchases by shell companies are “an attractive avenue for criminals to launder illegal proceeds while masking their identities.”🤨 2/
Trump condo sales in the US shows SURGED in the late 2000s / early 2010s👉🏼Trump businesses were in financial trouble.🤨
Don Jr admitted *publicly* that the Trump Organization seeing “a lot of money pouring in from #Russia🇷🇺.” 3/
1.👍For over a year I have been harping on the #DNC#Russia#Crowdstrike LIES. I have been more than annoying putting out thread after thread complaining about this. THIS will be THE LAST thread I ever do on this subject because at this point, its just stupid. So listen up👂
2. While everyone focuses on #Mueller & the #dossier -- keep in mind- Mueller was hired to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election which originated from the baseless conclusion not only hacked the DNC, but that they leaked to #wikileaks.
3. In order to prove #Trump campaign colluded with Russia, Mueller MUST be able to prove:
A) Russia hacked DNC (honorable espionage)
B) Russia gave emails to wikileaks (weaponized the emails to interfere)
C) Intent was to harm Clinton AND support Trump
💰(1) @realDonaldTrump was being KIND when he called @SenFeinstein#SneakyDianneFeinstein it should’ve been slimy. For 40 yrs everyone’s turned a blind eye while she and hubby rob America blind and that’s no exaggeration. Let’s just start with America, Global will be later ⚖️
(2) If you didn’t know #SneakyDianneFeinstein is married to Richard aka Dick Blum he’s a billionaire however sweet, little, Dianne is a measly millionaire BUT together they just happen to be #slumlords they made a killing during the housing crisis!
(3) #SneakyDianneFeinstein has funny habit of always saying “she has no idea what her husband is doing” or it’s silly anyone could think there’s a conflict of interest. To help cope with all these unpleasant details we’ll use her own financial disclosures #slumlord#seabove
When this #RussiaGate#FakeNews tweet had ~2,000 RT’s, I counted the individual RT’ers. There were only 95. The rest were “hidden” protected accounts… the type #astroturf’ers use to inflate their RT stats. The @GMFUS is likely manipulating public sentiment on the #RussiaReport.
… to underscore this: less than 5% of the people RT’ing this #RussiaReport tweet are likely real. The Alliance for Securing Democracy (@SecureDemocracy) is housed at/funded by the @GMFUS. They created the neo-McCarthyist “#Hamilton68” secret watchlist & are very involved online.
The #transcript is *312 pages*. Things get JUICY on p62👉🏼Simpson describes the #SteeleDossier as ”broadly speaking, a kind of holistic examination of Donald Trump's business record...it evolved somewhat quickly into issues of his relationships to *organized crime figures*‼️🔥
As one source told me last month, Mueller brought up interviewing Trump during the late December meeting w/Trump’s lawyers, John Dowd and Jay Sekulow. Mueller deputy James Quarles, who oversees the White House portion of the ##TrumpRussia🇷🇺probe, also attended.🤗 2/
Trumps attorneys are reluctant to allow him to sit down for open-ended, face-to-face questioning w/o clear parameters. No attorney in their right mind would want a client like Trump to be interviewed by Team🇺🇸Mueller‼️3/
👁🗨(1) “When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions” -Shakespeare
You’ve heard the name a lot lately it’s “MI6” and one of its former spies compiled the #TrumpDossier but perhaps we’ve forgotten our history with them? Hint: WMD’s
(2) In 2003 an American whistleblower from the U.N named Scott Ritter came forward and claimed that MI6 had a campaign to exaggerate the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. it was called #OperationMassAppeal and it’s intent was to “shake up public opinion”
(3) #OperationMassAppeal depended on using non-actionable intelligence and spoon feeding it to the media. It was a disinformation campaign run by MI6 against Iraq. In 1998 it was leaked to press in Washington and then suddenly vanished.
The entire investigation into Russia interference & influence stemmed from Crowdstrikes flawed intel report which Perkins Coie solicited & was paid for by DNC & Clinton campaign. Same people who hired & paid #FusionGPS to concoct the fake dossier
Crowdstrike (Shawn Henry, former FBI w/ ties to McCabe, Comey, Mueller & Dmitri Alperovitch, an Atlantic Council fellow w/ shady past) refused to cooperate w/ Congressional hearings. They never showed up.
Sen @ChuckGrassley & @LindseyGrahamSC recommend that DOJ pursue *criminal charges* against Christopher Steele, alleging that he lied to federal authorities about his contacts w/reporters regarding information in the #SteeleDossier‼️🤬 1/