New Facebook page
Facebook ad spend is happening
We don't know who runs the Facebook page
We don't know who registered the website
We don't know who is paying for the ads
But think about this: This page could easily have 5,000, or 10,000 or 100,000 fans. And we'd be none the wiser.
Everyone needs to *wake the fuck up*.
1. Existing members of the No campaign in Ireland
2. Right wing groups in the US
3. UKIP or English Defence League
4. Fascists or neo-Fascists
5. Alt-right or far right, in Europe
If you feel like I've been droning on about this issue with some alarm now for years, it's because I have.
The anonymous "undecided8" website and FB page appear to be controlled by the Protect the 8th campaign.
1. Did they not declare undecided8 was part of the Protect the 8th campaign?
2. Do the FB ads claim to offer "unbiased facts" (see below), if they page was controlled by Protect the 8th?
3. Why a new FB page?
5. Were "undecided8" ads paid for by Protect the 8th?
6. Why was the page setup as FB "view ads" feature was launched?
This makes a *direct* connection between the "undecided8" website and page and a Catholic group based in the US. I've already indicated there seems to be a connection between Protect the 8th and undecided8
You're goddamn right we have to regulate them. Unless you think self-regulation is gonna work... in which case we can just keep doing nothing.