1. Elimination of all dreaded gangsters by police encounters & rounding up surrendered criminals for faster expedited conviction process set up.This has brought tremendous change in Law&Order situation in whole UP
2. Total improvement in power situation: Like Varanasi UP used to get only few hours of power everyday. Now it's 24 hrs in whole UP.
3. #BestCMYogiJi has embarked on a big transformational building of infrastructure on a very big scale totally unprecedented in history of UP.
General Bipin Rawat, PVSM, UYSM, AVSM, YSM, SM, VSM, ADC, who has been named as the first Chief of Defence Staff of the country, has had an illustrious and long career as an officer of the Indian Army.
General #BipinRawat#CDS took over as the 27th Chief of Army Staff about three years ago on December 31, 2016. Before being appointed as the Army chief, Gen Rawat was tenanting the appointment of the Vice Chief of Army Staff (VCOAS) of the Indian Army from September 01, 2016.
General #BipinRawat is an alumnus of St. Edward School, Shimla, & the NDA, Khadakwasla. He was commissioned in the 5th Battalion of the Eleven Gorkha Rifles in December 1978, from IMA, Ddn, where he was awarded the ‘Sword of Honour’. @Ramesh_BJP@adgpi@vanitajain21@Hamara_Desh
A detailed thread on the life and facts of #BharathRatna Sri #AtalBihariVajpayee Ji: A visionary, statesman, politician, leader of people, and loved by all. In his political career which spanned several decades, he created a legacy which will ensure that he'll never be forgotten.
A respectable figure & one of the greatest politicians of India. Also known as the “#BhishmaPitamah” of Indian politics,#AtalJi's personality was able to win over not only all the countrymen but also his oppositions. He was a gem of a politician who always put his #country first.
He was born on 25 December 1924 in Gwalior.
His father was Pandit Krishan Bihari Vajpayee.
He was a teacher. His mother's name was Krishna.
He studied at Victoria College, Gwalior, which is now Laxmibai College. He joined the RSS as a student & became a national level debater.
1. Debate, discussion and dissent are essential parts of democracy but, violent protests shouldn't be encouraged at any cost, by anyone, be it a student, politician, or a common person.
2. Strict action should be taken on the people spotted in the video destroying public property, all sections related to such crimes, should be put on such people, so that tomorrow, people don't try to repeat such a thing.
Amit Shah full name Sri Amit Anilchandra Shah, is a famous Indian Politician.
Currently he is the Minister of Home Affairs & an active President of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) since 2014.
This leader is the Chief strategist of the #BJP & a close aide to #PM@narendramodi ji.
Mr. Shah was born to Sri Anil Chandra Shah on 22 October 1964 in Mumbai, a businessman from Mansa, who owned a successful PVC pipe business.
He was born in a wealthy well-to-do Gujarati Hindu Baniya family.
Amit Shah married to Smt. Sonal Shah and are blessed with a son Jay Shah.
1. PM-KISAN: This scheme promises to pay all poor #farmers (small and marginal farmers having lands up to 2 hectares) Rs 6,000 each every year in 3 installments through Direct #Bank Transfer. It would reportedly benefit around 14.5 crore farmers all over #India.
2. Pradhan Mantri #Kisan Pension Yojana: To address the problems of farm sector distress, the Modi 2.0 Cabinet has approved a proposal to provide small and marginal #farmers with a minimum Rs 3,000 per #month fixed #pension, costing Rs 10,774.5 crore per annum to the exchequer.
2. Hon'ble Prime Minister of India Shri #NarendraModi@narendramodi Ji: The man who changed the Nation, serving his second consecutive term as the #PM of India @PMOIndia. The nation is very thankful to him for improving India's image globally.
3. Shri Lal Krishna Advani Ji: One of the co-founders and a senior leader of the Bharatiya Janata Party. He served as the 7th Deputy Prime Minister of India from 2002 to 2004 under Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ji. He also served as Minister of Home Affairs @LKAdvaniBJP_