- what the ballot is about
- why voting at all matters so much
- why we recommend voting yes
It will take a lot of work, which we can do -but need v good Plan /25
- If reballoting, what purpose does cut-off serve? Disaggregated ballot = could rerun everywhere & ask all members to re-engage rather than cutting out sections of membership from that next go?
- If targeting reballot, how to ensure unity viz pre/post-92 balance? /28
- How do we encourage branches that this is UK-wide if some branches are not being reballoted?
- How many branches do we need over the 50% turnout to confidently call this HE-wide action? /29
- How - tangibly - are we going to further improve comms + dialogue this time round? /30