Influencers are years ahead of the rest of us. They live at the frontier.
Study influencers and you’ll see the future.
- Power of collaboration
- Build relationships w/ daily content
- Casual language
- Brands that feel like friends
- Build trust w/ photos
- Shift from industries to audiences
- Content as a resume
- Be informative + entertaining
- Be short term catchy, long-term sticky
- Convergence of people and brands
- Organic content as a marketing channel
- Celebrities that feel like friends
- Using audience data to launch products at scale
Key insight: On social media people want to follow PEOPLE - not companies.