2. In Nganjiwa v Federal Republic of Nigeria (2017) LPELR-43391(CA), the Court of Appeal made it very clear that any misconduct attached to the office and functions of a judicial officer must first be reported to and handled by the
3. In Nganjiwa v FRN (supra), the Court of Appeal made reference to Rule 3 of the Revised Code of Conduct for Judicial Officers of February 2016 (“Code
4. Why has FGN decided to embark on this anomalous..
6. There are two final issues that we must touch upon in this Statement, albeit, briefly..
7. As a final point, it is also difficult for..
Paul Usoro, SAN