THREAD: the FBI agents who raided Michael Cohen’s office searched for records about *payments to TWO women* who claim they had affairs w/Trump, plus info on the role The National Enquirer’s publisher’s role in SILENCING one of the women‼️1/ nytimes.com/2018/04/10/us/…
The public #corruption unit (of the Manhattan federal attorney) sought info on Karen McDougal, an ex-Playboy model who had an affair w/Trump. American Media Inc (the Enquirer’s parent company), whose CEO Pecker is Trump’s pal, paid her $150,000.🤨 2/
FBI agents also searched Cohen’s office for info on Stormy Daniels. Cohen paid Stormy $130,000 in HUSH MONEY *just days before the 2016 election*.🤔 3/
1) On Wed Jan 10, 2018, Trump signed the Interdict act. It is an acronym for “International Narcotics Trafficking Emergency Response by Detecting Incoming Contraband with Technology”
During the signing he made some interesting ....
2) comments about how to solve the issue:
"There is an answer. I think I actually know the answer, but I'm not sure the country is ready for it yet," he said, before looking around at some of the lawmakers. "Does anybody know what I mean? I think so."
As #HeirsOfLiberty it is our solemn duty to honor the founding words and principles of our Constitution:
“We the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice and ensure domestic tranquility...
“... provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”
Written words are precision instruments. They say what they mean, not what we wish. Words have historical context we cannot ignore because it conflicts with our agenda.
It would be so easy to descend into cynicism. We’ve witnessed Republicans working hard to obstruct justice and protect 45* from himself. Republicans have – to my observation – contributed absolutely nothing to prevent the Kremlin from interfering in our elections again./1
This reckless sprint toward authoritarianism feels eerily similar to the rise of Fascism in Germany. We judged the Germans harshly for not stopping the Hitlerian apocalypse of the 30s and 40s. The Germans have been patient, but I wonder if they feel a sense of schadenfreude?/2
We find ourselves forced endure a dark era of rampant corruption, state-run media, attacks by the political establishment on the #RuleofLaw and the re-emergence of discriminatory practices, in both the public and private sectors./3
1. Political, Spiritual, Cultural & even Businesses as movements are ENTITIES
Human beings give "Birth" to them then need to NURTURE them so they may grow
WHAT do you feed them?
2. Politicians go after Donors & their $, lobbyists & so on to build political machines to do ONE THING=Get VOTES. Their Machines thrive on & perpetuates itself off reelection.
Without the Votes to feed it, the machine loses it influence, sputters & dies
3. Spiritual Movements require Faith, the more devout & diligent it's Believers the stronger that Movement & Faith grows. Faith provides the Believer comfort & solace in the face of Life's travails & hardships & there fore perpetuates itself
Losing Faith diminishes in turn.