The five most important points on the difference between the gospel of the kingdom with the #gospel of grace;
1. The 12 apostles were only sent to Israel (Matthew 10:5-6; compare with Matthew 15:24 and Romans 15:8).
3. The apostles were given the power to perform miracles (Matthew 10:8).
4. Believers don't need to prepare for tomorrow's needs (Matthew 10:8-10; Luke 12:32-33).
Secondly, notice to God's mandate in the gospel of the Kingdom which is offered here (post crucifixion):
1. The apostles were sent to all nations starting from Jerusalem.
2. The kingdom of heaven which was previously preached is now being offered for the acceptance of Israel (Acts 2:36-39; 3:19-26).
4. Believers own their property as mutual belongings (Acts 2:44-45; 4:32-37).
In general, these things indicate that God's message in the period of the Kingdom's offer >
What's in the dispensation of Grace:
1. Preaching the gospel to everyone without any exception/being prioritized (2 Corinthians 5:14-21).
3. The gift of miracles has stopped. During the transition period its performance still appeared, >
4. There is no order to "sell possessions and goods, and part them to all men, as every man had need" as written >
(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, #now is the day of #salvation.) 🙏🏽🙏🏽