- Amit Shah gave a statement about the president's order and introduced the Reorganization Bill.
- Chairman has allowed MPs to file amendments to it ONLY till 12.30. (they've to read it AND understand it in an hour.)
(Yes it's confusing. I know. But as far as I can tell, that's what's happening.)
- Gormint's stand is that 370(3) allows scrapping the article by Prez order.
- Since there is no J&K Constituent Assembly, no permission required.
- Since there is President's rule in J&K, the state assembly doesn't exist either.
- All powers go to Central Govt.