But what is Indian? Why strike out and create a new category at #PLF2019?
Because, the Indian mind...
1. Cannot be captured and constrained into a single Left-Right box.
2. Is all-embracing, all-respectful.
3. Goes beyond toleration and epitomises acceptance.
The Indian approach is futuristic because...
1. It breaks out of narrow ideological confines.
2. It stands on, and is powered by, spirituality -- not religion, but spirituality.
3. It is the alternative that civilisations are evolving towards and destined for.
Some insights for scholars-thinkers from #PLF2019:
1. New ideas from your field.
2. New windows from other fields.
3. New faces, young and old, speaking with energy and wisdom.
4. Cross-fertilisation of ideas, contexts, expressions.
5. Most important: post-sessions sessions.