My Authors
Read all threads
Bernie – DOWN 19 Pts ⇩
“Pay no attention to Bernie’s DROP in the popular vote from 2016 to 2020”– @ChrisLHayes
“Pay no attention to Bernie’s DROP in the popular vote from 2016 to 2020”– @AriMelber
“Pay no attention to Bernie’s DROP in the popular vote from 2016 to 2020”– @Maddow
@chrislhayes @AriMelber @maddow #DropOutBernie So far you’re down 19pts from 2016. That tells you, you can’t win. You only have some 24% of the 28% registered Dems in America (8% of the electorate). That means the other 92% of America isn’t buying socialism. Give it up, so real Dems can beat Trump.
A vote against Bernie is a vote against Bernie. SC Primary had a 42% increase of some 156,000 new voters. Bernie only got 5% of them - only 8,500 voters. California will be the same story, relatively speaking. Bernie had 46% there in 2016. More people hate him now, than then.
"He’s a sick man. But we don’t know how sick & he refuses to tell."– Politico 10/10/19

He also claims "we're going to have to have the largest turnout" in history. Bernie's turnout record from 2016 to 2020 has DROPPED significantly. WATCH:
NOT "crooked" like Trump wants you to think.
NOT "the enemy" like Bernie & @msnbc want you to think.

If you're not a registered Democrat, or vote on its members at your County Dem meetings, then please don't complain & STFU!
Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh.

Enjoying this thread?

Keep Current with Puesto Loco™

Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

Twitter may remove this content at anytime, convert it as a PDF, save and print for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video

1) Follow Thread Reader App on Twitter so you can easily mention us!

2) Go to a Twitter thread (series of Tweets by the same owner) and mention us with a keyword "unroll" @threadreaderapp unroll

You can practice here first or read more on our help page!

Follow Us on Twitter!

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just three indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3.00/month or $30.00/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Too expensive? Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal Become our Patreon

Thank you for your support!