We spend the best years of our lives waiting for a #Miracle when the miracle is #Life itself
We wait for approval,we wait for promotion,we wait for the bonus,we wait for freedom,we wait for a revelation AND in all this,we forget to live
Today, I make this promise to myself. No more waiting. I will live each day like it was the last day of my life. And I will live each day like it is the first day of the rest of my life with no regrets of the day that was..
I will be #Courageous.
Not courageous like a #Soldier under fire, but courageous enough to not wait. Courageous enough to #Live every moment to the hilt.
#Courageous enough to know that the only losses I should fear are the loss of #Love and #Respect, for myself & for those around me.
As things accelerate towards #TheGreatAwakening, it is important to remember what #QAnon said: our strength is in #unity. As a result try to build bridges and tear down walls which separate us from our fellow Americans. #WWG1WGA The end will not be for everyone. Trust the Plan
Those of us who have been following #QAnon from the beginning will have an important role to play in our local and digital communities. Not to gloat or belittle but to educate and inspire. This is not about the #GOP or #DNC, it is about addressing the darkness that affects us all
Going from Dark to Light is not simple or quick but it will change our way of life forever. It will pave the way for #disclosure of technologies and innovations that will improve the quality of life for all of #humanity. Try to reject selfishness and embrace service. #MAGA#QAnon
The goal was to make a recipe/grocery list app. We have a weekly menu, and I'd want to select recipes and just get a grocery list automatically.
Sketching things initially helped a lot. Layout was never a problem, because I love #materialdesign and I'm stuck in the 90's...
#Venus has strong associations with bubbles, because they bring joy, pleasure, and excitement, and are frequently used to mark happy occasions.
They are a literal representation of #effervescence, which is a #Venusian feature, and are often paired with #sugar (ruled by Venus), as in #soda, or used in #alcoholic beverages, which reduce social inhibitions and can stir the libidinal instincts.
I've been a fan of @rosie's for almost thirty years. So big in fact that back in the 90s I had not one, but two, talking Rosie dolls in my collection. One stayed on my bed, and one remained in the box. Dreams come true with Rosie, don't you know? My admiration has never waned. 1/
There are few artists with the kind of courage, "real guts" my dad would have called it, that O'Donnell has displayed throughout her career. I will never forget her uncomfortable, but powerful interview with Tom Selleck. Her talk show then was outlandishly popular. 2/
She was known as the Queen of Nice. And if she was the Queen of Nice, her show was the Show of Nice. Nothing untoward ever happened in that studio. Only love, sharing, and awestruck giddiness. Yet Ro was always clear about her values, but never as clear as with Selleck. 3/
Lots of typos today. I despise touchscreens & auto-NOT-correct. Glad Twitter doesn't allow edits but definitely realizing this week has taken a toll, mentally & physically. I won't be able to sustain posting like this for much longer. But it's such a BIG week, it's hard to stop.
Honoring my body, it's needs & limitations, is what led me out of the darkness of my old life into the healing I am enjoying now. Remaining true to myself & uncompromising in my commitment to #SelfLove & #SelfCare got me away from all who were harming me Thank God #SayBraveThings
My body is the only part of me that experienced EVERYTHING. I refuse to make it endure anything it doesn't want to now. So if you see less of me for a bit don't worry, I'm here. Just realizing I've overdone it the last few days. It's all worth it though! What a time to be alive.
Some of the core drivers of the religio-political violence in #Nigeria are failures to harmonise religious, political & civic impulses. I will try to summarise and discuss some of them here. #NotAnotherNigerian@QuilliamOrg
1. #Nigeria is a civic state, with much devout religious practice, mainly Christian and Muslim. Religious loyalty should not undermine civic loyalty, but sometimes does. Eg should Muslims be concerned about the 'ummah' & Christians about fellow believers only? #NotAnotherNigerian
2. The #Nigerian state apparatus, including the legal system, is heavily influenced by Britain. The Muslim areas used to have traditional Sharia, and were part of the Sokoto Caliphate. Sharia always had many interpretations: many of these were civic in nature. #NotAnotherNigerian
There is so much ugliness in the world. The #Hivites are not only working as hard as they can to create as much chaos & negativity in the world as possible, they are also contributing to that swell of negativity with their own DREAD & HATE. I refuse to contribute to that feeling.
There is going to be ugliness & violence, probably more frequently, as the stakes get higher & the #Hivites continue losing ground. I know there is so much bad news to report, & everyone is angry & wanting justice. The DEMAND for justice is palpable. And it is good. But...
Truly, the very BEST thing #WeThePeople can do is counter-BALANCE this negativity with LOVE. With COMPASSION. With honest recognition of truth & firm, unwavering enforcement of reasonable BOUNDARIES. How would you speak to a 4 year old? Do that with these bad actors. Because...
David defeated Goliath with a small stone. It amazing how much 1 small, brave action can change the world. Fear is an illusion. Life always finds a way. Are #WeThePeople ready to do like David did & slay the evil giant w/ our stones of truth? #QAnon
"The greatest lie I told myself was it could not be done"
no more doubt
Those obstacles in your life are waiting on you to do something about them
1st step is personal accountability & honesty with self about why something needs to change.
"Speak and open up your mind
It's something you should do all the time
Keep exploring, seek and find
You know you might surprise yourself"
1) Hard times are often blessings in disguise. Let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head up and keep going. This is an important lesson to remember when you’re having a rough day, a bad month, or a crappy year. Truth be told,
2) sometimes the hardest lessons to learn are the ones your spirit needs most. Your past was never a mistake if you learned from it. So take all the crazy experiences and lessons and place them in a box labeled “Thank You.''
[...] "The watchman’s task has always been a thankless one.
"There are treacherous fifth column elements, who are really working for the #defeat of the #nation, at the hands of its enemies.
"These subversive elements readily gain and hold the #public’s ear, because they soothingly tell the people what they want to hear. Go back to sleep, no danger can come, and there is nothing you can do.
Do not give up on a relationship unless you have exhausted all of your options.**
If you have harmed trust, do the work to rebuild it by sincerely asking the person/hearing how you can rebuild the trust; then do the work they asked of you.
If there is a breach of trust, it is on the person who has breached it to show care & respect in action to repair before their hurts can be addressed - most relationships can be saved.
**excluding domestic violence, sexual abuse, etc. (2/10)
There are many reasons you were attracted to this person, committed to them, (and they to you) honor it. Honor the precious time of your lives you have dedicated to one another. Understand how you experienced yourself with them in the beginning & use that as a source. (3/10)
1) We are each a spark of the Divine. Worthy as ever. And yet, sometimes we lose sight of our inherent value. That inner voice can become muffled by the narratives we play over and over in our mind. What are the messages that wear us down? In this moment, let’s challenge them.
2) What has caused us to forget that we are deserving? In this moment, let’s remind ourselves that our capacity for growth and strength is incredible. How can we reframe our experiences and begin viewing our lives from a more elevated perspective?
3) Are we ready to stop buying into old thoughts patterns and start trusting more empowering ones? Know this – there is so much more in store for you. The more we begin to believe this, with God’s help, the sooner we will receive what we hope, pray, and strive for. #believe
(THREAD) 1. MEET Estela and Nicolas. Today they got married. For anyone else this would be just a picture of a normal wedding day, but for these two, there is much more than meets the eye. For them, this is a story of the triumph of love and hope.
2. 3 weeks ago I was approached by someone at my parish.
-“Father, there is a couple who wants to get married.”
-“I am glad to hear that. Tell them to call me & we will set up a meeting.”
-“Well” she said, “this is the thing. They are in the hospital. Could you come please?”
3. I went to visit them, only to find out that Estela, a beautiful 26 year old woman, had cancer that spread all over her body. Doctors give her a limited time of life. I saw her husband to be, by her side, with a sad smile in his eyes, asking me for hope and a miracle.
(3) When the French President and First Lady visit next week, they will be treated to a private dinner at historic Mount Vernon. This is going to be epic! Followed the next night by a State Dinner at the WH.🤵👸
I’m worried. I have also been shadowbanned. So please RT if you can see this.
In this uneasy political environment, I feel like everything is wrong with Twitter these days.
I worry that people are tweeting and retweeting within a bubble, talking to vastly the same audience. I worry that people are spending hours tweeting when they could be canvassing, registering voters, going to phone banks or door to door.