(1) I've started/added to so many threads this week that I can't remember them all without looking, LOL. They will be linked up with their related threads eventually but in the meantime, here they are. Please RT since I'm shadowbanned, thanks. #MAGA#DefyHistory#Winning
(2) A lot of useful info in here about Matt Whitaker, Jeff Sessions, and related stuff.
We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
Below: Joseph Kushner recently turned 5 years old.
(2) POTUS Trump would have the same views whether or not 3 of his grandkids were Jewish but, in honor of those lost at the Tree Of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, I Kushnerized tweet (1). They're the most well known Jewish American kids & for me it's about #love#family & #peace.
(3) Most of us don't know those harmed in Pittsburgh but we know the faces of Arabella, Joseph, & Theodore.
My thoughts are with everyone targeted by prejudice, especially because of their faith or ethnicity. A crime against any human is a crime against all humans.
2) Ppl need to understand that now a days, most churches in #Canada and #USA and not Catholic.
No offence to those who are Catholic. Most do NOT know they are not Christian.
Their scriptures have been changes. The 10 commandments have been changed. 2 taken away. 8 split into 10.
3) Their Sabbath is on the wrong day. Sunday is NOT the Sabbath.
The Lord workedfor 6 days to create earth and all apoit. He rested on the 7th day.
We are to work 6 days and rest on the 7th day with the #Lord on #Saturday the true #Sabbath You pray to fall gods, giving praise.
We spend the best years of our lives waiting for a #Miracle when the miracle is #Life itself
We wait for approval,we wait for promotion,we wait for the bonus,we wait for freedom,we wait for a revelation AND in all this,we forget to live
Today, I make this promise to myself. No more waiting. I will live each day like it was the last day of my life. And I will live each day like it is the first day of the rest of my life with no regrets of the day that was..
I will be #Courageous.
Not courageous like a #Soldier under fire, but courageous enough to not wait. Courageous enough to #Live every moment to the hilt.
#Courageous enough to know that the only losses I should fear are the loss of #Love and #Respect, for myself & for those around me.
As things accelerate towards #TheGreatAwakening, it is important to remember what #QAnon said: our strength is in #unity. As a result try to build bridges and tear down walls which separate us from our fellow Americans. #WWG1WGA The end will not be for everyone. Trust the Plan
Those of us who have been following #QAnon from the beginning will have an important role to play in our local and digital communities. Not to gloat or belittle but to educate and inspire. This is not about the #GOP or #DNC, it is about addressing the darkness that affects us all
Going from Dark to Light is not simple or quick but it will change our way of life forever. It will pave the way for #disclosure of technologies and innovations that will improve the quality of life for all of #humanity. Try to reject selfishness and embrace service. #MAGA#QAnon
The goal was to make a recipe/grocery list app. We have a weekly menu, and I'd want to select recipes and just get a grocery list automatically.
Sketching things initially helped a lot. Layout was never a problem, because I love #materialdesign and I'm stuck in the 90's...
#Venus has strong associations with bubbles, because they bring joy, pleasure, and excitement, and are frequently used to mark happy occasions.
They are a literal representation of #effervescence, which is a #Venusian feature, and are often paired with #sugar (ruled by Venus), as in #soda, or used in #alcoholic beverages, which reduce social inhibitions and can stir the libidinal instincts.
I've been a fan of @rosie's for almost thirty years. So big in fact that back in the 90s I had not one, but two, talking Rosie dolls in my collection. One stayed on my bed, and one remained in the box. Dreams come true with Rosie, don't you know? My admiration has never waned. 1/
There are few artists with the kind of courage, "real guts" my dad would have called it, that O'Donnell has displayed throughout her career. I will never forget her uncomfortable, but powerful interview with Tom Selleck. Her talk show then was outlandishly popular. 2/
She was known as the Queen of Nice. And if she was the Queen of Nice, her show was the Show of Nice. Nothing untoward ever happened in that studio. Only love, sharing, and awestruck giddiness. Yet Ro was always clear about her values, but never as clear as with Selleck. 3/
Lots of typos today. I despise touchscreens & auto-NOT-correct. Glad Twitter doesn't allow edits but definitely realizing this week has taken a toll, mentally & physically. I won't be able to sustain posting like this for much longer. But it's such a BIG week, it's hard to stop.
Honoring my body, it's needs & limitations, is what led me out of the darkness of my old life into the healing I am enjoying now. Remaining true to myself & uncompromising in my commitment to #SelfLove & #SelfCare got me away from all who were harming me Thank God #SayBraveThings
My body is the only part of me that experienced EVERYTHING. I refuse to make it endure anything it doesn't want to now. So if you see less of me for a bit don't worry, I'm here. Just realizing I've overdone it the last few days. It's all worth it though! What a time to be alive.
Some of the core drivers of the religio-political violence in #Nigeria are failures to harmonise religious, political & civic impulses. I will try to summarise and discuss some of them here. #NotAnotherNigerian@QuilliamOrg
1. #Nigeria is a civic state, with much devout religious practice, mainly Christian and Muslim. Religious loyalty should not undermine civic loyalty, but sometimes does. Eg should Muslims be concerned about the 'ummah' & Christians about fellow believers only? #NotAnotherNigerian
2. The #Nigerian state apparatus, including the legal system, is heavily influenced by Britain. The Muslim areas used to have traditional Sharia, and were part of the Sokoto Caliphate. Sharia always had many interpretations: many of these were civic in nature. #NotAnotherNigerian
There is so much ugliness in the world. The #Hivites are not only working as hard as they can to create as much chaos & negativity in the world as possible, they are also contributing to that swell of negativity with their own DREAD & HATE. I refuse to contribute to that feeling.
There is going to be ugliness & violence, probably more frequently, as the stakes get higher & the #Hivites continue losing ground. I know there is so much bad news to report, & everyone is angry & wanting justice. The DEMAND for justice is palpable. And it is good. But...
Truly, the very BEST thing #WeThePeople can do is counter-BALANCE this negativity with LOVE. With COMPASSION. With honest recognition of truth & firm, unwavering enforcement of reasonable BOUNDARIES. How would you speak to a 4 year old? Do that with these bad actors. Because...
David defeated Goliath with a small stone. It amazing how much 1 small, brave action can change the world. Fear is an illusion. Life always finds a way. Are #WeThePeople ready to do like David did & slay the evil giant w/ our stones of truth? #QAnon
"The greatest lie I told myself was it could not be done"
no more doubt
Those obstacles in your life are waiting on you to do something about them
1st step is personal accountability & honesty with self about why something needs to change.
"Speak and open up your mind
It's something you should do all the time
Keep exploring, seek and find
You know you might surprise yourself"
1) Hard times are often blessings in disguise. Let go and let life strengthen you. No matter how much it hurts, hold your head up and keep going. This is an important lesson to remember when you’re having a rough day, a bad month, or a crappy year. Truth be told,
2) sometimes the hardest lessons to learn are the ones your spirit needs most. Your past was never a mistake if you learned from it. So take all the crazy experiences and lessons and place them in a box labeled “Thank You.''