!!NEW Q DROPS!! 9/21/18 00:34 CDT Anon caught the  Second = Q Delta❤️ between President Trump’s tweet - AMERICA IS WINNING AGAIN and Q’s Drop with the LV picture!! Q says, “Nice Catch, Anon”!! #QAnon#QProof#Winning@realDonaldTrump
Had Al Gore been president on 9/11, I truly believe he'd have used the unbelievable unity we had in the wake of that tragedy to build support for a massive, New Deal style investment in renewable energy - wind, solar, infrastructure...
It would have done three things: 1) Freed us from our reliance on middle east oil & strengthened our hand in dealing with terrorism; 2) Created millions of jobs; 3) Helped with climate change.
Instead, we had George W. Bush, whose response was 1) to tell us to "go shopping," and 2) to invade the wrong country, at the cost of thousands of lives and trillions of dollars.
!!NEW Q!! 12:14 Q posts previous drop from 12/01/17 and says,”Why are 'powerful' [influential] people resigning due to 'past sexual misconduct' allegations?
Why are these 'allegations' now surfacing [10-month span]?
WHY NOW? #QAnon@realDonaldTrump Cont.
Thread 1. @BrianLehrer I am shocked to hear @JohnKerry admit that they suspected the algorithm of the voting machines in Ohio was manipulated in 2004 & yet they did not challenge the results. AND THEY SAID NOTHING.
2. Those of us who researched the 2004 Ohio election for years & concluded that the results were in all likelihood not accurate - needed someone of @JohnKerry's stature to speak out - yet he did not until now. He allowed ppl to call it a #conspiracytheory & said nothing.
3. An excerpt from my documentary demonstrating that in most counties in Ohio in the 2004 election the handcount did not match the machine count. hollerbackfilm.com/film-clips-1/ Many activists & a few journalists have worked for years to get this message out. Where was @JohnKerry?
@AstorAaron@TheAtlantic@davidfrum That may feel good. In reality, the problem is US. It's apathy. We complain or sit out because we don't get our way. Congress is elected by US. If voter participation is < 50%, we deserve the congress we get. Unless we take power with 60-70% participation, it stays as is #vote.
1. Only have elections every two years 2. This includes all local ones too - city council, school board, etc 3. Make sure that local elections are in the same years as national ones 4. Then get out and vote every 2 years - no excuses!
1. 2020, we need to control the states that will give us the majority of the electoral votes 2. This means we need to win governorships and state legislatures 3. So we can determine redistricting 4. Be inclusive/aware of demographic trends for redistricting.
If you think
·Saving Social Security
GOP is getting ready for hell. Thanks to their control of Congress, Republicans have blocked most of Democrats’ investigative requests. If House flips and the GOP loses its power, Trump Admin isn't ready for the investigatory onslaught that awaits them. axios.com/2018-midterm-e…
So liberals & the deep State are calling for the impeachment of the President after they illegally spied on him & framed him on a fake Russia investigation. After no evidence they go after people around him for decade old crimes. Is this still America? This is a travesty.
It is important that we not only vote this November, but we must get involved by volunteering to knock on doors, tell friends & family to #VoteRed. The future of America hinges on this one election. I can not stress it’s importance enough. Please Vote, Get involved & PRAY
If Dems win the house like rabid dogs, they will impeach our President. They will block his every move to restore peace & prosperity to this nation & make sure his 2020 election is dead on arrival. Big Tech will shut down all conservatives speech & the country will be lost #Vote
#throwback to when Obama’s campaign was fined $375k by the FEC for violating finance laws. There are 2 rules of law in this country. One for hypocrite, establishment Dems and one for everyone else. Clean out this corruption, tear it all down. #Vote politico.com/story/2013/01/…
Jeez. I left out HRC's laundering of $84 MILLION in DNC donations to illegally finance her campaign.
5 States had elections on Tuesday night, with the headline event - the special election in #OH12 - coming in too close to call. As of midnight it looks like Danny O'Connor is around 1,750 votes short. What does this mean for the blue wave? [THREAd]
1) Every Vote Counts. As of midnight, the race is too close to call in OH-12. Democrat Danny O'Connor is short around 1700 votes. While there will need to be an official recount and absentee and provisional ballots that will keep this race in suspense, it's still a wake-up call.
2) 1700 votes. Out of 202,000 votes cast. Did you stay home because it was raining? Did you assume the #bluewave was a sure thing? Perhaps you thought your vote doesn't matter? As of 2016, OH-12 had a population of 760,000. Hoping for a blue wave? Listen up: YOUR VOTE COUNTS.
🔹Type of ID needed
🔹Proof of Registration (card or photo of confirmation)
🔹Your district specific Sample Ballot (Re: Accuracy for district races)
🔹Provisions for long lines – folding chairs, water, snacks
IF CHALLENGED, VOTE PROVISIONALLY
🔹Yes, provisional ballots are counted!
HAND MARK YOUR BALLOT IF YOU CAN
🔹Ask to HAND MARK a paper ballot at the polls, rather than using a touchscreen voting machine or touchscreen ballot marker
1/ There is a mountain of evidence that multiple entities, foreign and domestic, conspired (not just “colluded”) to nullify Trump, before and after the election.
2/ This included:
Salacious false material.
False Russian collusion accusations.
False charges against Flynn.
Falsified FISA application.
Multiple tin badge FBI and CIA types.
Leaking liars from the SSCI (D&R).
Actors from Russia, Malta, UK, Australia, and more.
3/ All while the dirty tricks of the Dems are swept under the rug:
Illegal servers to avoid FOIA.
Selling of Uranium rights.
Leaking of classified info.