My Authors
Read all threads
Anidst the #COVID19 pandemic,the @narendramodi govt came out with a slew of steps to help #MSME sector-- a Rs 40000Cr fund to help distressed units by way of #Equity, Quasi-Equity& #SubordinatedDebt, guaranteed to the tune of 90% by govt's #CGTSME is easing stress!

#Modinomics💪 Image
Read👇 to know about eligibility criteria of #MSMEs that qualify, difference between #SeniorDebt & Subordinate Debt,Intetest Rate that will be charged,etc..

#economy Image
90% of the funds would be provided by #CGTSME and only 10% to be infused by promoters--this is a win win for stressed #MSMEs,lending institutions&will rein in #NPAs too

#EconomyOnTrack Image
Recovery guidelines enunciated below👇 #MSMEs
#economy #EconomyOnTrack Image
Under #CGSSD scheme, personal loans will be provided to promoters of MSME units..promoter of #MSME unit will be given credit equal to 15% of his or her stake in company or Rs 75 lakh,whichever is lower!Loans under this scheme are to be operated as separate loan account

Maximum tenor for repayment will be 10 years,with 7yr moratorium on principal payment;It means interest has to be paid only for first 7yrs

Principal amount to be repaid within 3yrs of completion of #moratorium

Pre-payment of loan permitted under the scheme with no extra charge
#MSMEs whose accounts were standard as on March31,2018,with regular operations,standard or NPA through FY19,FY20 are eligible for the scheme

Scheme is also valid for stressed MSMEs which were SMA-2& #NPA as of April 30,2020&eligible for restructuring as per #RBI norms
@narendramodi govt will provide support of Rs 4000Cr to #CGTMSE

Scheme will provide guarantee coverage for #CGSSD,so that it can in turn,provide sub-debt support for #MSME restructuring

Trust will cover 90% guarantee &remaining 10% will be from concerned promoter

Missing some Tweet in this thread? You can try to force a refresh.

Keep Current with Sanju Verma

Profile picture

Stay in touch and get notified when new unrolls are available from this author!

Read all threads

This Thread may be Removed Anytime!

Twitter may remove this content at anytime, convert it as a PDF, save and print for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video

1) Follow Thread Reader App on Twitter so you can easily mention us!

2) Go to a Twitter thread (series of Tweets by the same owner) and mention us with a keyword "unroll" @threadreaderapp unroll

You can practice here first or read more on our help page!

Follow Us on Twitter!

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just two indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3.00/month or $30.00/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Too expensive? Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal Become our Patreon

Thank you for your support!