, 7 tweets, 2 min read Read on Twitter
When I started reading this and saw that two Jews were behind this, based on my research for PROOF OF CONSPIRACY I immediately thought to myself, "It'll be Birnbaum and Finkelstein."

And it was.

I'll tell you now that these two guys were part of pre-election collusion. Bigtime.
2/ I know I don't have to tell 99% of you this, but for the other 1% I'll tell you, as a Jew, that not only is the word "Jew" not offensive, but it's a relevant noun here because there are very few Jews who'd make it their life's work to destroy the life of a Holocaust survivor.
3/ Anyone doing a deep dive on the Trump-Israeli connection will shortly come across a small cadre of Jews so committed to Trump being president that they were willing to create a danger of assassination for a Holocaust survivor. Birnbaum/Finkelstein are in that very small group.
4/ Upshot: be careful about accusing me of speaking incautiously about Israel or Jews, not primarily because I am also a Jew but because I have done enough research to know the *very* small, discrete number of Israelis and non-Israeli Jews who are villains in the collusion story.
5/ And as Buzzfeed News *correctly* notes, Birnbaum and Finkelstein's religious background is *relevant* to their mens rea because they explicitly weighed being anti-Semitic themselves (re: Soros) against Trump's purported long-term value to their narrow understanding of Judaism.
6/ Saying there was an Israeli and non-Israeli pre-election collusion criminal conspiracy involving a small and discrete number of Israeli and non-Israeli Jews who were motivated by their twisted sense of themselves as Jews is a sad (legal) fact having nothing to do with Judaism.
7/ If you're wondering why I'd bother to do a thread on this uncomfortable subject: America is going to have to learn *very soon* how to have a conversation about collusive crimes committed by government-linked Israelis that do not involve immediate accusations of anti-Semitism.
Missing some Tweet in this thread?
You can try to force a refresh.

Like this thread? Get email updates or save it to PDF!

Subscribe to Seth Abramson
Profile picture

Get real-time email alerts when new unrolls (>4 tweets) are available from this author!

This content may be removed anytime!

Twitter may remove this content at anytime, convert it as a PDF, save and print for later use!

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video

1) Follow Thread Reader App on Twitter so you can easily mention us!

2) Go to a Twitter thread (series of Tweets by the same owner) and mention us with a keyword "unroll" @threadreaderapp unroll

You can practice here first or read more on our help page!

Follow Us on Twitter!

Did Thread Reader help you today?

Support us! We are indie developers!

This site is made by just three indie developers on a laptop doing marketing, support and development! Read more about the story.

Become a Premium Member ($3.00/month or $30.00/year) and get exclusive features!

Become Premium

Too expensive? Make a small donation by buying us coffee ($5) or help with server cost ($10)

Donate via Paypal Become our Patreon

Thank you for your support!