So in this thread I'm going to show you exactly how marketing angles work and exactly how I'd use them to sell the hell out of CBD oil if I were to start my own CBD company
Instead of "general CBD," we're specifically making this "CBD for anxiety"
(1) An identity (i.e. "victim of minor mental illness")
(2) The solution to a problem (i.e. anxiety; i.e. providing peace/relaxation)
We're also narrowing down our target market to make it feel like it's "for" them
Black label with minimalist font and rainbows and shit on it
We'll call it
"GRL PWR CBD"
"Finals, job interviews, moving out, we know life can be a lot sometimes. But you deserve a bit of peace, beautiful. That's why we created GRL PWR CBD oil — to give you a little escape from the chaos that is your life."
* Validating their "I have anxiety" identity
* Associating our product with this identity
* Poking/prodding at problem of being anxious
* Plugging our product as solution to overcoming it
By narrowing down your audience
Knowing them like the back of your hand
Branding your products as specifically "for" them
And marketing in a way that reinforces their identity/solves their specific problem