Remember this means these items will get voted on all at once because they are deemed non-controversial. If you want to speak in favor/against then you line up when all of consent agenda is lumped together. #RVACouncil 🧜🏻♀️
- rezone 1809 & 1815 E Franklin and 6 & 14 N 19th from M1 to B5. Logic for change is in screenshot here.
- transfer ~$516K to adjust employee salaries to the new city minimum
- accept $50K for enhanced behavior health service treatments through court program
- accept ~$24K for fire dept. equipment
- authorize acq. of 1617 Brook Rd for city’s parking enterprise
- sell land at 1900 Cool Ln & 2011 Mechanicsville Trnpke to VA Supportive Housing
$50K ➡️ $60K income max
$200K ➡️ $350K net worth max
Exemption % in chart below.
Now begins the REGULAR AGENDA‼️
These items will be called for public comment individually.
As always, here’s directions to the parking lot that is free during council meetings. 🧜🏻♀️