Keep calm when predictions begin. Pets can sense barometric pressure changes, so ease worry by speaking in a reassuring voice and making extra time for play and cuddling.
1. Havelock HS 101 Webb Blvd, Havelock
2. Brinson Elementary 319 Neuse Forest Ave, New Bern
3. Benn Quinn Elementary 4275 Martin Luther King Blvd, New Bern *Pet Friendly*
4. Farm Life Elementary 2000 Farm Life Ave, Vanceboro
1. If you’re told to evacuate, evacuate. If you see barricades, don’t go around them.
2. Go to a shelter, or, if you’re home, go to a small, interior, windowless room on the lowest floor that won’t flood.
4. If you’ve got a gas-powered generator, only use it outdoors and away from windows.
Georgia State Parks are also open to all evacuees at no cost and no pet fees. They are waiving the parking fee for evacuees.
During and after #HurricaneFlorence be sure to boil water for at least 5 min at a full rolling boil before using it for drinking, cooking, making ice or brushing teeth. Infants under 6 mo and pregnant use bottled water
Bladenboro, NC #HurricaneFlorence