2. Wearing panty liners 24/7 is not necessary.
3. Vaginas are acidic enough to BLEACH fabric, hence the discoloration of underwear.
4. Longer labias are more common than smaller ones (but both are fine).
6. It is not safe for vaginas to smell like sunshine and flowers so quit expecting it to.
7. STOP douching and washing your vagina with bath&body works, and Victoria secret. Its not healthy
8. The vagina cleans itself.
9. Having sex has no correlation of how "tight" your vagina is.
10. Yeast infections are COMMON!!!
11. The best thing you can do for your vagina is to leave it alone.😴
12. If your vagina stinks (fish, garbage, sour milk)
13. Let it breathe.
14. The VAGINA is the narrow canal that runs INSIDE the body. NOT the whole genital area.
15. Always urinate after sex to rinse the urinary tract of fluids that could be caught there and can cause UTIs(urinary tract infections).
16. Drink water.
Don't argue with me about this. I don't care if you say your mama put you in satin diapers and all you've ever worn are satin panties. If that's true,
18. Stop sprinkling powder on your lady bits, stop IMMEDIATELY! Studies show Talcum causes cancer. This isn't a hoax or a joke and I don't care if your 97 year old great Aunt Myrtle has been using it twice a day, everyday. STOP IT! TODAY!
20. This is all correct and true. Stop letting men who think washing their @ss and moisturizing is gay try and tell you how to care for YOUR ladybits. Ladies,