- Trump did not invent white supremacy or patriarchy.
- White supremacy and patriarchy will not end if Kavanaugh is not confirmed.
- Defy, disobey and disrupt white supremacy and patriarchy at every turn
- Make them fear you
- “This isn’t the America I know” - it is and has been for a very long time and you should be asking why you just now paid attention. Where have you been?
-“Roe v Wade! No more rapists in power!”
Rapists have been in power for centuries.Ask indigenous & Black women.Anti-choice legislation in several states already made abortion nearly impossible for many women of colour,poor women
- where have you been?
- what are you going to do about it?
Defy, disobey and disrupt white supremacy and patriarchy at every turn. Make them fear you.
- 53% of white women voters voted for Trump
- 62% of white women voters voted for Roy Moore.
- 43% of white women believe Kavanaugh vs 46% believe Blasey Ford: statistically indistinguishable
- Fight it on Monday & every week after.
- If you’re a white American, it benefits you & favours you but fight it if you believe in justice & big words that begin with R (that are not “Republican”)