1. From my observation in cross-assets analysis, this plunge from high to low 2940 to 2710 (230 pts) is nothing more than a stop run
2. I have notices some huge put selling in #ES_F in July, Aug and Sep during the relentless ramp of $SPX crushing $VIX
4. For three months in a row, they worth around billions of dollars put premiums.
5. Th Options MMs engineered this Plunge was just to attack that $ES_F 2700 level or lower, making that put sellers capitulating.
6. But, not yet
8. Not only that put seller sis not fold, they also added more puts at around 2500,2400, expecting the $SPX would not drop below 2500
9. It's Options market stop run.
11. We just hope somebody folds soon, stopping this madness gyration.
12. Once somebody folds, the #ES_F would melt up everyday without even a 10 points drop intraday.
14. I would believe the same melt-up would happen in the coming months,once somebody folds.
15. Also, at the same time crushing the VIX.
16. This may sound unreal.
18. I predict once somebody folds, ES_F would clime back to 2900 in 2 weeks without 10 pts drop
Sounded like a fictional movie. And I sincerely hope so.
So, just make this one of your trading plan and trading accordingly.
Trade small lot sized with wider stops, until the melt-up begins. Very soon, if we see another 100+ point #ES_ flush day.
When they wanted to engineer a sudden drastic market plunge (+50 pts), they had to do some preps or hedging correctly for 1, 2 days which left ample traces for people to see